Herrrreeee's Sean!

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well here I am... in the New Member (That's me) Introductions.

As you might have guessed, I am new to LPSG (taking a bow).

I sort of wandered in here off of google, by mistake. To be honest, I can't even remember what I was looking for (if it was anything important... LOL probably "jack off material"), but here I am.

I actually really like the site. There is a plethera of information on it and it seems to be VERY strait forward. I like the fact that I can just be me (which is something I don't feel I can always do in real life).

Thanks for having me... and being real (or as real as you choose to be I suppose)

------------------------------------
For those who want to know, I am 9" uncut

Media
looking for "jack off material"
Check out LPSG fiction when you get done with the Galleries.
I actually really like the site. There is a plethera of information on it and it seems to be VERY strait forward. I like the fact that I can just be me (which is something I don't feel I can always do in real life).
We're looking forward to the "real" plethora that is you, Sean. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

That suit fits too well for you to be straight. You certain you're not gay? I could help you make absolutely, positively, sure! :D

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Please see below:

Pot...

Occasionally, makes me really horny...

kettle...

One, I presume? Why certainly! Up, & EXTRA dirty please...

black.

No, believe it or not I am actually of the caucasion persuasion. Though I do have MAD swagger...

Oh, I mean, Sean, meet Vinnie. Vinnie, meet Sean. :tongue:

Thank you for the intro. One slight correction however... it's VinnY. As in "Y Vinny, you're awfully handsome..." But I digress - it happens.

Welcome Sean. Nice pix!

Don't mind us...