he's bigger than me?

f_nguy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
so I am messing around with a girl and she says she will buy the condoms the next time she is out....I ask if that is the same kind she usually gets and she said no, I usually get the magnum's. I was like OH. Needless to say they are not necessary with me. What a kick in the balls that was. How big is someone before the use magnums?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so I am messing around with a girl and she says she will buy the condoms the next time she is out....I ask if that is the same kind she usually gets and she said no, I usually get the magnum's. I was like OH. Needless to say they are not necessary with me. What a kick in the balls that was. How big is someone before the use magnums?

Dude, you are definitely magnum material. Tell her to STFU. You should use whatever kind of rubbers feel the least restrictive. I hate the freakin' things, so when I have to wrap it up, it better not completely ruin the experience. My condom of choice is Pleasure Plus -- more room in the head.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused: ok....
I use cause of the better length as well as girth they strech & give for me.
I'm a 10er long 6-6.5 girth. There's even a little room left at the very tip.
Magnums XL works just fine for me better than any others.
Oh, maybe Lifestyle XL. Trojan makes an XL too that works.:wink:

Funny joke & thought my brother said to once to me...
He said, boy... I bet when you put a rubber on you see the serial numbers... that's when you know it's too damn small.
I really didn't get it at first until I looked when putting one on...and sure enough...there really is a serial number:biggrin1::biggrin1:
Enjoy!

Reactions: Principessa

TCRaleigh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your girth is between 5 1/2-6", is that too thick even for Magnum XLs? I could have sworn I used XLs and even those were too tight. But they could have been regular Magnums.

Losing my virginity sucked cause I was a naive kid who didn't realize his size and when I put on a condom (some generic shit) for the first time, it wouldn't go on and then it hurt like fucking hell!!! I was already way nervous and then I thought I was just clumsy and I was in pain haha. Didn't realize the regular ones weren't made for my kind haha My cock's bigger around than the ring on a regular Trojan, no wonder that mofo hurt!!!

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If her x-bf was bigger, oh WELL !

WHO is she sleeping with NOW????

That's right !

YOU!!!!!

Now what the Hell are you worried about?

He may have a little size on you...(MAY have, an indefinite response ;) )

...but YOU have the girl!

moderateman8,5"

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True, True.. 8dot75 i fuckin' hear you! I've been thinking about this same thing sometimes.. Some of my ex's said that their ex had a bit of size on me but i had better or atleast somewhat similar skills.. They were ranting about the feeling when their ex put his dick in.. but well.. might have been just an insult..