He's femme but Hot

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
He annoys me as well. And keep in mind, I LOVE fem guys. I've seen ENDLESS amounts of straight acting queens get a couple drinks in them and then turn into Agnes Moorehead, so many times it is all just a big fat facade, because there is this self hatred of our true selves going on in today's gay community, it makes me sad (There truly ARE guys who are straight acting, though, this is obvious). Brad grates on my nerves, though. I can't put my finger on it, I think it's his voice and the nerd factor. He's not naturally a nerd, he' TRYING to look nerdy, so therefore it doesn't work. And with his voice, it's not the fem factor, but the tone of his voice. Carson Kressley drives me nuts for the same reasons. But I adore Ambrose Price, Graham Norton... and although I don't think he's hot... Hell, I like Boy George's personality, and he doesn't annoy me in the least.

Last edited:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like him. Cute smile, nice body. And I don't think he's affecting anything. He is what he is.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He annoys me as well. And keep in mind, I LOVE fem guys. I've seen ENDLESS amounts of straight acting queens get a couple drinks in them and then turn into Agnes Moorehead, so many times it is all just a big fat facade, because there is this self hatred of our true selves going on in today's gay community, it makes me sad (There truly ARE guys who are straight acting, though, this is obvious). Brad grates on my nerves, though. I can't put my finger on it, I think it's his voice and the nerd factor. He's not naturally a nerd, he' TRYING to look nerdy, so therefore it doesn't work. And with his voice, it's not the fem factor, but the tone of his voice. Carson Kressley drives me nuts for the same reasons. But I adore Ambrose Price, Graham Norton... and although I don't think he's hot... Hell, I like Boy George's personality, and he doesn't annoy me in the least.

First who is Agnes Moorehead? And why does this guy have so many photos of himself with his tongue sticking out? :confused:

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last edited:

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen maybe 3 episodes of TRZP, over the years, but to this day I still entertain myself by imitating Rachel's cuckoo affected speech pattern (only while no one is looking, of course). :biggrin1:

Spending a full 30 seconds dragging out the 3 syllables in "bananas," like she does, just cracks me up. What can I say?

Not to mention Burberry. Every time I hear Rachel say "Burberry," I die.

:tongue: