He's hung -- but not naturally

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

We've discussed breast implants for women here a few times and some of us (including yours truly) have expressed that, while bigger breasts are often a turn-on, the turn-on can take a major hit if we discover that her endowment is mostly the result of plastic surgery.

If the roles were reversed, would some of the ladies here feel similarly turned-off?

That is, you meet a guy and you proceed to bed. He turns out to have a penis that, visually, is of such a size to be exciting and arousing. And functionally, he's fine, no different than any other guy. But you discover that...

a) he had an implant put in to improve his length and/or girth, OR
    b) he's been taking Human Growth Hormone or some similar, illegal substance that can increase penis size, but with known side effects (*), OR
    c) he tells you that he used to be average in size, but spent significant time jelqing ("milking" the penis) and has "built himself up" over the years

Would any of these options cause you to feel maybe not quite right about things?

I'm thinking the potential market for a) is so huge that the medical team that discovers a safe, effective penile implant method is going to make billions of dollars. In the first week. So it could happen reasonably soon, and you might be dealing with it in your lifetime.

I'm going to guess that guys who are big due to b) will be viewed by most (but not all) women as having made an exceptionally stupid choice.

And I'm going to guess that if any perfectly natural and effective method of penis-enlargement existed (c), most women would have no trouble at all with a guy who used it with good results. In the same way that a guy with big arms/chest is attractive if he got there through free weights (and not steroids).

Thanks,
    Kev

(*) In his autobiography, Jose Canseco admits to using HGH and says that it increased the size of his penis while shrinking his balls. His former wife confirms this in her own biography.

2. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let me and my dorky scientific glasses come to the rescue!

A) is not, as we know it, possible. :]

Thank you for your time.

3. W/In 1 Stand Dev

W/In 1 Stand Dev Active Member

^^^ Not yet anyway

4. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

There's a remarkable difference among the 3 cases.
    In a) it's prosthetic; much more similar to a dildo than a real man.
    In b) there'r many drawbacks (ED, infertility...).
    In c)... well, as far as I know you can get just a discolouration of the penis skin, paired with stronger erections.

Thus, I'd hope for c) :rolleyes:

5. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    They would all be a turn off - just like pumping.

Natural is always the best - male or female.

6. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Hell no,

Give me the goods you have now.

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I guess I'll be the voice of dissent here.

Maybe it's because I have tiny boobs compared to the rest of my body, and the only way I can even be proportionate is to have implants (although I'd actually prefer to have disproportionally BIG boobs!)

But as long as it doesn't jeopardize his health, and I can still feel that feeling only a hung guy can give me, it wouldn't matter to me if it's natural or surgically, jelquing, etc. produced. Although I do think the extreme pumpers look odd...

8. lucky8

Gold Member

Now here's a woman with some sense

Draft saved Draft deleted