He's Inexperienced, but Perfect!! Do you "teach" him??

TheJerseyKid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, if you find a man and hes perfect in everyway (size, looks, personality, intelligence, etc), is very knowledgable on sex and willing to please you in anyway you want, but just hasn't had much sex before.... Would you take the time and effort and all the sex it would take to let him explore your body and find all the right ways to get you off??

I mean, since every womans body is different, it would make sense to have a "learning period" with every new partner, which is why it seems to me that one night stands and things of that sort are only good if you get lucky.

I'm guessing some women like a guy after having sex with him the first time, but that cant always happen.

So thats the question ladies. You find the perfect guy, he just has a few things to learn. Is he a keeper as long as he starts to get you off??

TheJerseyKid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The "Breaking Male Virgins" thread will probably incite discussion of some of the same issues, but a virgin is inexperienced for only one reason.

I'm asking about a male who is inexperienced for any reason whatsoever, and I feel theres a huge difference because once you've had sex you atleast know a small amount of what to expect and you might not have nearly as much fear.

However, even if you're a woman who has been with a virgin, of course your story of how you handled it can still be useful also in some respects, but for the record this isn't strictly about male virgins.

It could be a man who hasnt had sex in "x" amount of years, or a man who has only been with one woman, or a man who has refrained from sex for some odd reason.... whatever the case, I'd like to hear about some experiences where men had to get back into the groove so to speak, stories from males or females, doesnt matter. Who? What? Why? etc.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As TK said.

Also, women keep men around for a LOT more reasons than just sex. There are quite a few threads on LPSG where men are with women who don't/won't have sex with them anymore. I don't understand that, but then, there it is. :eek:

So don't worry about it. Possibly you have met a bitch or two. Just like there are men jerks, there are plenty of girl jerks.

As a friend once said to me, watch their eyes -- find someone with a sparkle in her eye. Your best lovers may or may not have the best bodies, but they usually have a good sense of humor and a whole lot of "life" inside of them.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, if you find a man and hes perfect in everyway (size, looks, personality, intelligence, etc), is very knowledgable on sex and willing to please you in anyway you want, but just hasn't had much sex before....
Would you take the time and effort and all the sex it would take to let him explore your body and find all the right ways to get you off??
Yes, I think I could manage that as long as he was a willing learner and everything else was in place.

I mean, since every womans body is different, it would make sense to have a "learning period" with every new partner, which is why it seems to me that one night stands and things of that sort are only good if you get lucky.

I'm guessing some women like a guy after having sex with him the first time, but that cant always happen.

So thats the question ladies. You find the perfect guy, he just has a few things to learn. Is he a keeper as long as he starts to get you off??
Yes, but I tend to be impatient. :redface: He'd have to be a fairly quick learner who didn't backslide into old bad habits.

As TK said.

Also, women keep men around for a LOT more reasons than just sex. There are quite a few threads on LPSG where men are with women who don't/won't have sex with them anymore. I don't understand that, but then, there it is. :eek:

So don't worry about it. Possibly you have met a bitch or two. Just like there are men jerks, there are plenty of girl jerks.

As a friend once said to me, watch their eyes -- find someone with a sparkle in her eye. Your best lovers may or may not have the best bodies, but they usually have a good sense of humor and a whole lot of "life" inside of them.

QFT!

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'd say in one night stands each partner is worried with his or her own satisfaction in the first place and to get off physically, which can be very satisfying but not very memorable experience... So, if you get lucky - you get lucky :cool:
Knowing your partner is entirely different thing imho...

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As TK said.

LOL. "Girl Jerks" that made me laugh for some reason.

And your last sentence is spot on how I feel with people. When I tell others that they look at me like I'm crazy. Or say "I rather be with a hot looking bitch then a nice loving fat girl". Terrible I know.

D_ExJagSack

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies, if you find a man and hes perfect in everyway (size, looks, personality, intelligence, etc), is very knowledgable on sex and willing to please you in anyway you want, but just hasn't had much sex before.... Would you take the time and effort and all the sex it would take to let him explore your body and find all the right ways to get you off??

if u have found the perfect guy.. it would be stupid NOT to teach him, it would be a much needed experience on his behalf.. it baffles me that u would be prepared to ditch him because he hasnt had much sex before??!
If u think of it in the long run, the sex will be explosive - cos im sure he will get to learn his way around ur body very quickly - (if u teach him well)
Be less selfish and think about his feelings - he is probably thinking that u are perfect in every way too.. let things take their natural cause and see how things bloom?!

TheJerseyKid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definitely feeling what the ladies are saying here for the most part. Because if a man doesnt have much experience, the only sexual habits he'll pick up are the ones you teach him, which will make him the perfect man for you and pretty much nobody else. Because once he learns how your body works and the habits from the sex you have, his sexual talents will be customized to your body's settings lol.

flibbertigibbet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Don't most people generally like someone BEFORE having sex?
And unless they do something horrifically stupid, like... I don't know... Introduce scatplay into mix all of a sudden.... you'd most likely keep on liking them afterwards...

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a man is open with himself and his likes and open to learning what you enjoy, it doesn't matter how much experience he's had. There are plenty of experienced men out there who are terrible lovers.

I would definitely keep him around to explore him and have him explore me.

B_mylipswet

Experimental Member
Media
In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I really felt I loved him I wouldn't want him to feel he missed out on anything. Go experience another, do it for US. When you feel confident that I didn't restrict you from living your life...then return to me. I would want to reduce the resentment factor. If he was really that important to me and I knew he was a keeper. After he had someone to compare me with not before.
I will be ready for his return and teach him the lesson of his life.