He's not a natural born large - make a difference?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
To size queens (and non size queens who do have somewhat of a preference for extra size):

Let's say you've heard through the grapevine that a particular guy has a big one.
Later on you find out he is big because of surgery or exercises - that he's not naturally hung. Would your attraction towards him be affected?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
To size queens (and non size queens who do have somewhat of a preference for extra size):

Let's say you've heard through the grapevine that a particular guy has a big one.
Later on you find out he is big because of surgery or exercises - that he's not naturally hung. Would your attraction towards him be affected?

It must affect some people, because I've been asked if my endowment is natural (it is). I doubt they'd ask if they didn't care one way or the other.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite feeling that natural is better than fake I don't think in practise it would make much difference or any difference to the way I treated him or enjoyed his cock.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Despite feeling that natural is better than fake I don't think in practise it would make much difference or any difference to the way I treated him or enjoyed his cock.

Totally agree, especially because if it's exercises that made it, it's also not unnatural, just development, like learning to play the goddam piano!Surgery I'm not sure, as there have been so many failures and lawsuits I've read about. I also saw a bad re-attached foreskin once, too. It hadn't worked well, and was obviously ass-skin sloppily sewed-on. But if the surgery was good, I wouldn't care either. Anything that's just gorgeous and voluptuous, I don't care how it got there if it functions well.:wizard:

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I don't how many that have answered so far are size queens, but I would think that if it does affect any women's perceptions they would tend to be size queens (not that it would affect all size queens perception of him). What I guess I'm getting at is this. I have the impression (but perhaps I'm wrong) that at least some size queens perceive a hung guy as a man's man. However, if they were to find out he was actually average size before enhancement and not naturally hung then their perception of him as a man's man might change. He might be seen as a regular guy that had some improvement done. Not quite as much a turnon 'psychologically'. He's not the real deal.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If it was surgely id probably feel a little weird about it to begin with and exercise i still class as natural because there has been no man made modification's. But in the end who cares as long as it still works

Iluvmywife333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this would be the reverse for guys who like or dislike fake breasts. I know for the most part guys could care less if breasts are real or fake, but I'm kinda turned off by fake breasts myself and I don't think I could love someone who physically changed who they were, but there nice to look at and the person with them may be a great person, regardless (So no offense to any women with fake breasts). Ergo, there might be a few women out there that might feel the same way about unnatural penis size.......er i mean penises that are their size by unnatural causes.

BTW I'm natural.....au natural!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Let's say you've heard through the grapevine that a particular guy has a big one. Later on you find out he is big because of surgery or exercises - that he's not naturally hung. Would your attraction towards him be affected?

1) I would never seek out a man with a big cock based on rumor. :rolleyes:
2) If he met all other necessary criteria I might go out with him.
3) I have seen some seriously pumped/artificially enhanced penises on this site and I have to say most are ugly to me. They always look like over stuffed sausages.

So yes, for me it makes a difference.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look at exercise as a natural thing. So that wouldn't matter to me. I don't know about a surgically enhanced penis. I've never seen one, it would depend on how it looked and felt. The idea of it is not a turn on though.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i would know when he pulled it out. a pumped cock looks puffy like a sick person and not at all natural. they are usually bruised and a differnt color. it is very obvious they don't have a naturally big dong! look on here you will see the differnce.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Pumping is not the only penis exercise, and most veteran PEers don't consider pumping will achieve permanant results. Most PEers don't even pump and amongst the ones who do most are only using it as a possible aid to enhance exercises that are considered to achieve more permanant results (there are, however, a small percentage of pumpers who claim permanant results from pumping, but it's become difficult to believe them because of the overwhelming number of PEers who are stating it doesn't). Some do pump because they like the flaccid hang it gives them for showing off in locker rooms, bulge, etc, but they realise it's not permanant. And some do pump just before sex because it makes it thicker (but the tradeoff is it doesn't feel as hard). All in all though, there are many other exercises that are utilised that don't give that swollen look and the dick is as hard or harder than ever. There are cases in which some veteran PEers have some brusing on their dicks from the other exercises. That can be a sign. Then it comes down to whether the partner cares about the PEer's big dick looking somewhat beaten up.