Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or even big... :(

What do I do? Its still very early days. He has a lot of things i look for in a guy, and I could definitely be with him. He's more top, and I'm vers/bottom, but i only bottom for big cocks. I am a HUGE fan of deepthroat and sucking on big cocks for a long time, but i don't even want to suck his? :( And he doesn't want to bottom... What do I do?!

Surely I cant leave a guy i like because he isn't hung? But also, do I deprive myself of something that i LOVE for him?

Help would definitely be appriciated :( From men and women! As I'm sure you girls have similar problems...

x

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ideas:

Get some big toys to use while you're with him (may satisfy your craving for big).

Have him use a penis extender (don't know if these are any good).

Encourage him to get into PE.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't want to be dumped for all the flaws you have...

Isn't this the reason people dump other people?
Because of their flaws?

No one is perfect but it is the sum of the flaws that add up to incompatibility.

As to the OP's question.
Sorry I don't have an answer for you.
Much easier when the guy has a big cock and is a jerk.
You have your fun with it and when you dump that guy there are no regrets over losing a jerk. Only missing the big penis.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The answers simple. Move on. He's not perfect. He's not even a match for you sexually.

Save yourself a lot of stress.

Keep him as a friend.

Sklar

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex isn't everything in a relationship - that's for sure. There are a lot of building blocks in a relationship and sex is the mortar that holds it together. And in a new relationship, isn't part of the excitement that you can't wait to be alone together? To explore, penetrate and be penetrated and touch and worship and crave the other? That's a sad thing to miss.

I've dated men where I hoped the chemistry would develop - but it didn't. What I learned from that is both of us, deserve better. You and your new friend deserve to be desired. He deserves to be desired....

Again as a woman - I love sucking the cock of the man I love. If I can't bear to do it? Wow..... again, he & I deserve better.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems like a stunningly shallow reason to dump someone to me.

But if you're even considering that this is a reason to dump him, then it's already gone too far.

Cut him loose - for his sake, not yours. He doesn't deserve a shallow boyfriend.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Surely I cant leave a guy i like because he isn't hung? But also, do I deprive myself of something that i LOVE for him?

Of course you can. I don’t think you are going to grow to see him differently. If you were expressing something entirely different, like if you were saying you were surprised what a turn on this guy is with his small dick seeing how you never like small cocks, or something like that, I’d say go for it. I just don’t see anyone learning to love to suck some guy’s dick if his initial reaction is as strong as you post.
Of course he’s a great guy; but he’s a great guy for someone else and you really shouldn’t feel as if you have to explain yourself when it comes to these things. And you wouldn’t be doing him any favors. We respond to other people for odd and mysterious reasons which in the long run prove to be wonderful. Each of you deserves the best; don’t settle.

Azreail13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seems like a stunningly shallow reason to dump someone to me.

But if you're even considering that this is a reason to dump him, then it's already gone too far.

Cut him loose - for his sake, not yours. He doesn't deserve a shallow boyfriend.

Dead on.You're way to shallow for a nice guy.Oh and F.Y.I to everyone that said dump him because of such a stupid reason.There is no such thing as a perfect guy.What makes a relationship worth it is that you both work together to be happy with each other.

nedly32

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
your willing to give a great man up because of his penis that's just foolish. a good long term partership is based on so much more than that.

Tau

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a girlfriend who feels the same way and she left her man because she just wasn't satified in bed. I love a big dick but I love the man attached to it even more. I've been with a guy with a small one and loved sex with him because he moved my mind - and men who can do that are a very rare breed. I didn't love him but I respected so much of him that the sex was explosive. I don't think anybody can tell you what to do, what to choose or how to feel but I say follow your heart and mind on this one, not just your body. If he's the one it doesn't matter how big his cock is or if he's missing limbs, or scarred or helpless. Perhaps thats a very girly way of looking at it but I really believe it. I hope, whatever you choose, that you find real happiness and satifaction with your choice.

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
...you are a good reason why it is not good to get mixed up with trashy size queens like yourself. Hopefully this date of yours sees the light and gets himself someone who won't come on LPSG and complain to the world about his lack of size. What a bunch of nonsense.

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ouch! I think some of you are being a little harsh?!

I'm far from shallow. He and I both have flaws, and I don't care about them. I'm just a very sexual person. Surely if I'm not turned on by him It's not right? I really wish that I was!

It's still very early days as I said. I was hoping some people with more relationship experience than I have would help me out, as some of you have.

Surely you can understand that a young guy can be confused by something like this?
I'm actually quite hurt that some of you were so quick to assume I'm shallow... I thought this was a community of people with open minds?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm actually quite hurt that some of you were so quick to assume I'm shallow...
If you really need a larger dick on your lover ... if that simply is one of your requirements, and not necessarily something you chose or can easily change ... then I suspect this relationship should not be sexual. (You could keep him as a friend, if that's possible.)

I don't think you need be shallow to have this realization about yourself.

It's just honest.

But really, even your screen name screams out that this fella ain't, in sexual terms, what you're apt to be satisfied with.

Maybe in a few more years, this will change.