Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends how important sex is to you in a relationship. Having a good, heathy, sexual relationship is part and parcel of any great relationship, so if this is a big concern for you, I would definitely not brush you off as being shallow.

It is wonderful that you recognize all his great qualities but only you can decide what is good for you. Sometimes you can't help but want what you want, and I know that many people feel shortchanged when they settle for second best. It can be a lingering unhappiness that always lurks in their subconscious minds. But then again, there is no such thing as a perfect partner or relationship, so you have to decide what you are willing to settle for.

I would suggest that you continue dating him to see where this relationship takes you. After all, the whole purpose of dating is to help you learn about what it is you want out of a relationship. You're still young and you're testing the waters. So enjoy the process! And good luck to you!

bigunzippedstudent9

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wow theres some harsh criticism here! don't worry lookingforamonster, its just ppl's ignorant knee-jerk reaction to your honesty.

guys, HE IS 21!!! he certainly doesn't have to learn to love this guy and all that nonsense being spewed out. yes, in the long term it matters less, but at this point in his life he wants a big cock.

i say keep it causal for now, if you think this guy wants to get 'serious' you might have to reconsider whether you want to continue at that point

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
The only way to know is to ride it out a while longer. Keep seeing this guy. After some time, you'll have a prevailing, overall thought as to whether you're ready to put that one gripe aside and love every other part of him, or dump him as it turns out to be a dealbreaker. The fact is, you just don't know yet so it's too early to really to make a final decision.

It may be the case that he has other irritating traits that you'll only find out about down the line. If so, you'd do well to date him until some of those start cropping up. That way you'll have more than one reason to get out of this which will make the split easier to cope with and make you feel less superficial. Of course, if he truly does wind up being perfect in every way other than his junk size, it would be a shame to ditch the guy based on that alone. So stick it out at least a few more weeks so you know how you feel about him in terms of the big picture. Good luck mate. :smile:

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can fulfill your needs with a dildo or other means if it is in the hands of someone you love. You can even fulfill your needs with a woman if push comes to shove, if she is indeed compatible with you. Open your OWN mind about what 'getting your needs met' truly consists of. It's a combination of pleasure sensations delivered by a situation with other human beings. Do not discount any possibility, and do not deprive yourself of fellowship with a fellow being just because of what they were given for a body. That is discrimination.

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Everyone:

"Size is not everything" is a cliche often men and women hear. My ex boyfriend had a smaller penis than my current bf and the size of the dick did not matter. He adored me and cared for me, while satisfying my body different ways, even with a large, thick dildo. Ironically, he loved watching me experience pleasure while he slid it in and out of me. I loved it, too!

If you're contemplating dumping him because of his size, then dump him. Unfortunately, your mind is made up and you have not thought about alternatives with him.

Yes, my current bf is hung, but here's the funny thing: its the passion we make that makes the sex amazing. Same with my ex. If there is passion between you and him, sex will feel amazing.

Wishing you the best...

Michael

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
<snip>

So could I grow to love him, even if he doesn't have a big cock?

<snip>
You could. But wishing to and wanting to won't necessarily make it happen.

It will either happen or it won't. For both your sakes, don't pursue him if your whole heart isn't in it. That's not fair to either of you.

I look at it this way flesh is temporary love is forever. Not being hung shouldn't even come into your mind I think

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I look at it this way flesh is temporary love is forever. Not being hung shouldn't even come into your mind I think
That's like saying that you don't care what she (or he) looks like; all that matters is that she (or he) is beautiful inside.

All the more credit to you if you honestly feel that way, but for most, appearance and physical features are a factor, at least somewhat.

That's like saying that you don't care what she (or he) looks like; all that matters is that she (or he) is beautiful inside.

All the more credit to you if you honestly feel that way, but for most, appearance and physical features are a factor, at least somewhat.
I wont deny that I believe looks is an added bonus but physical beauty fades with time whereas emotional beauty can strengthen. I guess im just weird that way. If I can connect with you I will have you even if you have an extra eyeball or something.

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well thank you all for your advice. After spending a whole weekend with him in his own environment, it turns out he's an arrogant, rude, irritating racist ass hole anyway, so it really doesn't matter anymore... lol. I can't believe what a different side to him I saw... Definitely not as "perfect" as I first thought!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good for you for finding out! I always thought there was more to it than the big dick thing - something was telling you this wasn't right. I kinda think there's more to you than that anyway. When you find the right guy - you will think he's awesome regardless of dick size etc.