He's Pregnant, You're Speechless

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YOU could consider it 'visualy' strage, but in fact there's nothing wrong with it. IT's just a women that takes hormones to become a man. I don't even think he|she is operated yet.
OK, I grant you it is weird to look, and a bit ARNOLD in that 90's movie I don't recall the name, but apart from that, there's nothing absurdly wrong with it! YOU could see it as a fat guy! :p

anyway, she makes a hell of a man! ;)

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yet as the first pregnant transman to go public, Mr. Beatie has exposed a mass audience to alterations in the outlines of gender that may be outpacing our comprehension. In the discussions that followed his announcement, what became poignantly clear is that there is no good language yet to discuss his situation, words like an all-purpose pronoun to describe an idea as complex as a pregnant man.

Read the full article here.

bollocks I say!

much ado about nothing!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, at first I was shocked when I saw this a few months ago.

Technically the "Pregnant Man" is genetically and biologically a woman. IMO, That is the way he was born and since he did not have his uterus removed when he had his gender reassignment surgery, his being pregnant is actually not that odd.
You make a very good point. I still find this amazing.