He's The Boss

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Got hired by a new company.Met the head guy in his office.He looked me over and I felt he was undressing me with his eyes.You will be working directly under me he said.
The next morning I showed up in his office.He told me to bring us coffee.I got us two mugs and picked up his mail.Entering his office my hands were full as I shut the door.I stumbled dropping the mail and the hot coffee over myself and fell to the floor with the sound of ripp!!!.The hot coffee rolled down my dress shirt into my crotch.The boss laughed at my situation.He helped me up.My pants were wet and I felt a breeze in back.I looked in the mirror at my back and there were my white Calvins showing through a huge rip.He looked my problem over and said take off your shirt and pants.What I said?You heard me takem off we will send them downstairs to the cleaners.I asked what would I do in my underwear?I'll keep you busy he said..I felt strange as I took off my shirt and unbuckled my suit pants.Taking off my shoes.I slid my pants off..I stood there in my briefs and dress socks.Handing over my pants and shirt to him he stared at me.Those briefs need to come off too he said pointing to the coffee stain.That's ok I said.No give them to me he said.No I said he grabbed me by the waist and yanked my briefs down and told me to step out of them.I did as he said and he took my clothes out to the secretary to send to the cleaners.When he came back in he looked me over.Nice tanline he said slapping my ass cheeks I jumped not used to having a guy touch my as s before.Sir I don't think it is proper for you to do that.Relax young man he said pushing me onto his desk.Slowly he removed my socks.Then ran his hands up my thighs to my cock.You have a great coc k he smiled as I flushed red.I scrambled off his desk and covered my hardening dick with my hands.You need to get used to being naked young man.You are good looking with a great body.He grabbed me and kissed me deeply taking me to the sofa.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I squirmed to get off the sofa.He pulled me back over his knee.He put his mouth to my virgin hole and inserted his tongue.He rimmed me until I moaned.Stop please sir I cried.Get used to it young man.He slid a finger in my hole and hit my sweet spot.I started leaking precum.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I pulled away I ran behind his desk and he chased me around it.Why don't you go outside the office?I'm naked I cried out they would see me!I'm sure my Secretary would love to see the coc k that that fills those briefs.I'm sure she showed them to all the girls on this floor by now.I'm tired of running he said as he started to remove his clothes.Come over here to me young man or you are fired.I couldn't lose this job so I walked over to him as he took off his black bikini briefs.He sat down on his chair and pulled me over his knees.You need to learn some manners my boy.He slapped my butt cheeks over and over until they were raw.I usually find when I separate pretty boys from all their clothes they become meek.You have proved to be different.He continued to pound my. ass with his strong hands.He parted by cheeks and hit my hole.I cried out.How boyish you look he laughed.No hair on your body or pubes.Long blond hair and not a hair in your crack.He yanked my hair back.I yelled but I was hard .He told me to stand up and he grabbed by balls.These need to be milked he smiled.He put his lips to my coc k and sucked.His hand reached around and a finger went in my hole.I'm and out it went until I felt my cu m rise.I'm gonna shot I moaned.He sucked down every shot I gave up.Rest up a but he told me.You have plenty more in these balls.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I breathed a sigh of relief.He pushed me over his desk.His mouth found its way to my red hole.Not a hair he snickered and went in slurping.I then saw his big as s coc k and where he was going to put it.No way I yelled at him as it slid in.He started off slow and easy but picked up speed.His balls slammed against my cheeks.His whispered I'm gonna fill your tight little hole.There was a knock on the door.I'm cuming he smiled.Doctor I have his clothes and his tiny briefs she chuckled.He moaned and I felt his seed fill my ass.He pulled out and yelled to the door send them down for another cleaning.I need my clothes I begged.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please give me my clothes I begged.No clothes for you pretty boy.Every morning I want you to report to me after you strip nude and put your clothes in my safe and lock it.I can't do that did I blushed.Then you are fired.Leave now!But my clothes!Pick them up d ownstairs he smiled.He lea.d me to the door and thre w me out into the outer office

Reactions: AtreidesNelson

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I smiled as the secretaries saw me naked.I moved my hands on my d ick and blushed pure red.They started laughing.I ran towards the e levator many hands grabbed my p ert as s cheeks.One lady p ulled me over her desk and spanked my ta nline hard.I managed to get away to the elevator.Down went the elevator.The doors opened to a large group of people who laughed at my situation.I ran looking for the cleaners I entered.The manager said I must be here for the suit and briefs.Yes I answered.He said it happened to many young men at that office.I dressed quickly and left.I went to the elevator to go down to the parking garage.The doors opened and it was the girls from the secretaries pool.They pulled me in.Their hands went to my clothes.Buttons popped and my coat was pulled off.The went for my belt and shoes.My pants came off next.Now in my tightie s and knee socks the doors opened on a floor and my clothes were thrown out.They finished stripping me and out I was Pushed into the parking garage naked again.