1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking cock and I love my boyfriend, but he keeps wanting me to swallow his cum and I honestly have never even had a guy cum in my mouth. He keeps telling me it doesn't taste bad and that it won't make me nauseous or anything but I'm still afraid to do it for some reason.

I feel like once I do it I'll think "wow, how silly was that?" and perhaps even LOVE it. But I just can't take that plunge for some reason. Any advice? (besides having him cum directly in my throat because I think THAT will make me gag)

D_bmvnfhd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you decide to do it, make him eat a lot of fruit (especially pineapple) and not a lot of red meat beforehand. Red meat and smoking are pretty much the two biggest reasons someone would taste bad. My boyfriend does neither and he tastes great! haha

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Go into it like you'd go into any new taste experience, only this one makes the chef smile a hell of a lot more.

No, you should not gag if you're already deepthroating him and he shoots right down your throat. The volume of cum in your throat is miniscule compared to how much of his flesh is already in there. If you're *not* depthroating him and he forces it to the back to cum, yeah, you can expect a negative reaction, but it isn't to the cum.

Pineapple??? I prefer a saltier, more pungent load. He's a man, ferkryssakes, not a candy dispenser. Steak, asparagus, Ardbeg and Upmanns - bring it on!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think if you just keep going when you are giving him head and don't pull back when you know he's going to shoot you will find exactly what you said to be true. It wasn't bad at all! With my guy, yes I know he is cumming but it isn't much different than before he cums...it's more your "fear" of it than the act itself. If you expect to gag, you probably will. If you really love this guy, just think of it as another dimension of him that you get to keep for yourself. Have him return the favor too!

D_Dick_Jagger

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The taste isn`t that bad at worst and pretty bland to darn yummy at best. The texture might take some getting used to.

I agree that your anxiety about it is the largest obsticle at this time.

If you are worried about the taste or texture. then a glass of your fav beverage by the bed, to drink directly after can help. Providing your mate is not so thin skinned as to be offended should you need to do so, until you are more accustomed to it.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It should be your choice ultimately and there is some sensible advice above. A lot of myths and rubbish spoken about it by men to persuade a woman to agree to it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't have a problem swallowing my BF but my problem is having any other guy cum in my mouth much less swallowing. I would love to meet a guy, go home and suck him off but there's that safety issue hanging out there - or is there?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's definitely an aquired act and taste. I didn't swallow til I was about 23. I had a BF for a year or so. Always wanted to do it, but not with a stranger. Now, I still don't, but only because I know if I start doing it, I'll probably always do it.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if you are not ready for this step you shouldn't do it. Everyone is ready for things at different times. You just be yourself and stick to what is comfortable. A person that loves you should respect this...seriously

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am a gay man who also have the same problem. I mean i have swallowed on numerous occasions.But is just not my cup of tea..I find it somewhat erotic and only done it to please him. To be honest he has to have a nice size to him for me to swallow. It turns me on more.I also think the chemistry has something to do with ut,,

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sucking a guy's cock and going all the way by swallowing his load I believe has to be motivated by desire and affection for your guy. With those feelings and emotions in mind, you can do anything!

Unfortunately we do live in the age of HIV/AIDS and other STD's, so caution is a plus.

In my case, I hadn't been to a JO group in years, really since the mid 1990's and hadn't had sex with a guy since the late 1990's. For me that is mutual masturbation and sucking his cock.

But in early December 2011, I did go to a local JO group and met there a hot, wellhung guy who has taken a liking to me and visa versa. We have become occasional bate buddies. Unfortunately he lives 300 miles from me so our contact is only occasional.

Well being an older guy, I masturbate now maybe once, sometimes twice a week. Well in the weeks following the circle jerk, I didn't masturbate because I was extremely busy. So one night a few days before Christmas, I found myself dreaming about my buddy. I dreamed that I was sucking him off! I awoke towards dawn with a delicious erection oozing precum! I came close to having a wet dream!

Brian did come up to see me. He was visiting a friend of his for a couple days following Christmas. Brian and I connected for a JO session the afternoon of December 26. He's a guy who really gets into bating and edging for hours in fact. Anyway he was edging for a good 45 minutes, riding the edge of ejaculatory inevitability. Then he presented his wellhung cock to me. I sucked him to the root and his HUGE cock fit my mouth and the back of my throat perfectly! I was careful to hide my teeth behind my lips as he fucked my face! I didn't gag once! He shot two volleys of cum into my mouth which I swallowed and then pulled out and shot the rest of his load all over my left thigh! He was apologetic. But we laughed! I certainly enjoyed his buttery, tangy cum! He certainly loved my suck action. He wants to do it again!

What I am saying is that sucking a bud's cock is an expression of affection and tenderness. You will not go wrong with that.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my bf cum tastes great. he has a very healthy diet. lots of supplements. though i did spit him out the first two times i sucked him, i always swallow his loads dry now. and he loves it. was odd, i only swallowed one other guys cum and that was 2004. and i did not like it much. now i like it a lot.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a gay man who also have the same problem. I mean i have swallowed on numerous occasions.But is just not my cup of tea..I find it somewhat erotic and only done it to please him. To be honest he has to have a nice size to him for me to swallow. It turns me on more.I also think the chemistry has something to do with ut,,

I think it's a lot about chemistry with the guy you're with. If you feel very aroused by him, then you might be horny to take his load in your mouth. It's about what is sexy and intimate.

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's a lot about chemistry with the guy you're with. If you feel very aroused by him, then you might be horny to take his load in your mouth. It's about what is sexy and intimate.

I think you hit the nail on the head here, Hung Jon. I was very much turned by Brian that Monday afternoon several weeks ago when we had our bate session. Not only is sucking a guy's cock and taking his load and swallowing it a sexy and intimate act. It is an expression of great affection. He loved what I did and hopes it can happen again very soon!

Last edited: