Hetero fallen for gay of the opposite sex

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Straight men and women, did you ever fall for someone (the opposite sex) wich was gay, and there was no possibility of relation or even a adventure?

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was in high school. i was in 7th or 8th grade, and, had a huge crush on one of the seniors. she was tall, thin, cut, redheaded and athletic. she was pleasant to me. always smiled. but, because of age difference, and, not being able to approach her, it could not be.

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, isn't the world full of the beautiful "fag-hags" like Elizabeth Taylor, Liza Minelli, and Natalie Wood, just to name some very famous ones, who seem to have a strong preference for homosexual men. For example Elizabeth Taylor's first love was Montgomery Cliff, and all of her husbands except Eddie Fisher were known to be at least 50/50 bisexual. And I don't know about Eddie Fisher, just never read anything about it. Most of her boyfriends and platonic friends were also known to be homosexual or at least 50/50 bisexual, with Malcom Forbes, Rock Hudson, Jimmy Dean, Michael Jackson coming to mind. I never heard of her having a very close female friend. The list of Natalie Woods' boyfriends reads like a list of "Who is homosexual in Hollywood?" All of the clients of Henry Willson are at the top of both lists.

It happens that I am married to such a woman myself. You people of the so-called "gay" movement just do not understand that the world is not really divided into two neat little categories so you can hang your "gay" or "straight" labels on everybody. There are a wide variety of characteristics that make up a personality, and the very vocal "out & proud" gays who march in "pride" parades and call each other "miss thang" and "girlfriend", and are always trying to "out" other men, are at the end of the spectrum, and they are tiny minority of men who engage in sexual activity with other men.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
It happens that I am married to such a woman myself. You people of the so-called "gay" movement just do not understand that the world is not really divided into two neat little categories so you can hang your "gay" or "straight" labels on everybody. There are a wide variety of characteristics that make up a personality, and the very vocal "out & proud" gays who march in "pride" parades and call each other "miss thang" and "girlfriend", and are always trying to "out" other men, are at the end of the spectrum, and they are tiny minority of men who engage in sexual activity with other men.

What has this got to do with the topic of the thread? And why the bile?

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What has this got to do with the topic of the thread? And why the bile?

I don't know what you mean by "bile". I suppose my comments are critical toward those who are always going to the news media to "out" the men with whom they have engaged in sexual relations. And sometimes they call the wife or other family members of the man, or his employer, or whoever they think will create the most trouble in his life by exposing his personal private matters. This has been going on for many years now, so I stay away from those who are "out & proud" gays.

The topic of the thread is heterosexuals who fall for homosexuals of the opposite sex, and I commented that it is entirely commonplace for heterosexual women with certain personality traits to fall for male homosexuals and bisexuals. I suppose that the OP is trying to locate some of these women who have been termed "fag-hags", and perhaps he wants to learn something about them. Having been married to one of them for 36 years, I have learned a little about her personality.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, isn't the world full of the beautiful "fag-hags" like Elizabeth Taylor, Liza Minelli, and Natalie Wood, just to name some very famous ones, who seem to have a strong preference for homosexual men. For example Elizabeth Taylor's first love was Montgomery Cliff, and all of her husbands except Eddie Fisher were known to be at least 50/50 bisexual. And I don't know about Eddie Fisher, just never read anything about it. Most of her boyfriends and platonic friends were also known to be homosexual or at least 50/50 bisexual, with Malcom Forbes, Rock Hudson, Jimmy Dean, Michael Jackson coming to mind. I never heard of her having a very close female friend. The list of Natalie Woods' boyfriends reads like a list of "Who is homosexual in Hollywood?" All of the clients of Henry Willson are at the top of both lists.

Maybe some of the person you name are openely gay (?) but overall, you are just ''supposing'' that they are gay, since it is just rumor...

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe some of the person you name are openely gay (?) but overall, you are just ''supposing'' that they are gay, since it is just rumor...

I did not say they were "gay", but rather that they were known to be homosexual or bisexual. I do not call anyone "gay" unless he uses that word to describe himself. The "gay" movement is a political movement that is basely largely upon a false premise, and many of those in that movement joined it due to intimidation, extortion, or other "outing" pressure. I think most of the people I mentioned or even alluded to are now dead, and they are certainly public figures who have long been rumored to be homosexual or bisexual. The long term husband of Natalie Wood claims to be 100% heterosexual, but anyone who has ever read excerpts of his book on the internet can tell right off that he is just not being straightforward about it. If he wants to keep his sexuality private, he would have been well advised to have just kept silent and let people speculate that he is homosexual, rather than to write such a book and remove all doubt.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speak for yourself, dude. Just because someone started a thread asking about heterosexual attractions to people otherwise considered "gay" doesn't mean that all gay people think sexuality is binary. I think the Kinsey scale and half the people on this site firmly put to bed the idea that people are either just straight or gay.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know what you mean by "bile". I suppose my comments are critical toward those who are always going to the news media to "out" the men with whom they have engaged in sexual relations. And sometimes they call the wife or other family members of the man, or his employer, or whoever they think will create the most trouble in his life by exposing his personal private matters. This has been going on for many years now, so I stay away from those who are "out & proud" gays.

The topic of the thread is heterosexuals who fall for homosexuals of the opposite sex, and I commented that it is entirely commonplace for heterosexual women with certain personality traits to fall for male homosexuals and bisexuals. I suppose that the OP is trying to locate some of these women who have been termed "fag-hags", and perhaps he wants to learn something about them. Having been married to one of them for 36 years, I have learned a little about her personality.

This is interesting, and I appreciate the clarification, but... I find what you're saying about "out and proud" gays to be a little wrongheaded. Think about it, people who don't "pass" as being "straight" are stigmatized and to some degree socially punished (especially in less progressive environments that say, want to criminalize homosexuality). When a televangelist makes it his mission to demonize gay men, and makes their public lives hostile, and then gets caught with a rent boy its in my opinion perfectly acceptable to call shenanigans on that hypocrisy.

That said, you might have a much more comfortable grip on your sexual orientation and might not, say protest gay pride parades and vote to ban gay marriage. You're entirely allowed to find attractive who you want, but when people spend their public lives campaigning to socially punish group X and then the public finds out they have their proverbial cake and eat it too, others are allowed to call shenanigans.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Everyone is sexual and everyone is somewhere on the scale. All Homo, all Hetro and somewhere in between. I know some guys that would not let another guy touch them with a ten foot pole :) , I know some women who only want a MAN, and then I know guys who like both, and love to get sucked by a guy or a girl as long as they get off. We are all somewhere on the scale.