Which type of bisexuality are you?

• A type

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B type

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • C type

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Well about the generalizing issue ,it’s not directing at you,I was replying to another guy .sorry that I have not yet figured out how the forum works.However,is the whole “there are people suffering more than you” thing what your therapist tell you about?
Then your statement could be used in way more situations and we don’t need therapists any more because you could just tell almost every depressed person that “there are many people out there suffering more than you yet they are happy and mentally healthy”then suddenly the patients would get cured from their depression.
you sound like my parents every time I was depressed,they would just criticize me with their “disabled people do better than me” ideology to encourage me.
The thing is that I’m fully aware of what you guys want to say however it’s easier said than done.
Truth be told,I never let my emotions show in real life,letting alone being phobic because I fear lots of things.
Maybe you have a worse childhood than me,but i currently still have not seen any hope to climb out of the mire.
I hard tried to make immigration yet i feel that the western culture collide with my own belief .Plus my life in my own country could still be counted as comfortable at least financially despite my sexuality.so I eventually give up that idea.
I’m now trapped in the dilemma and probably would never get to see a day when I could be truly happy.
I’m not like you who can sort things out on your own.And I did try therapy.Unfortunately,therapists only speak those meaningless pretty words that would not help at all.
My intention to post this thread was actually driven by my depression coming from both my real life and the Internet and to relive my stress.So yeah,maybe it’s just ranting I don’t know.But I do want to find someone who totally understands my ranting and frustration.
Ironically,I guess it’s a bigger mistake that leads to my further depression.

Therapy is no a magic bandage that make everything better. Is fuckin' work. Tends to help by give tools to be better able to handle shit n process things on own. Also takes time, from most all the folk I know who have done it, to find the right therapist who is a fit for you. Took me time an a few. Took me years to get mental health mostly under control. Is still something I work on daily.

Not say "oh other ppl have worse, so you can't have feelings". AM saying "you could prolly benefit from therapy that give you better tools to handle things". Including view on other ppl, because am fairly sure to the point of saying is likely impossible that everyone o the demographics you have issue with is as bad as you say. Many? Probably, yeah. Lot o people suck. But all? No. An your view o folk is not very healthy.

Reactions: deleted5199391