Heterophobia

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just my take on this, Stronzo, but I think your ideas about basically about what feminists have been calling "patriarchy" for decades. Hetero males have tried to control things and people from the beginning of time. It's a huge issue that influences every country. For an example, I look at the elections in Iran, and the power structure is completely male, and most likely hetero. Most major religions are controlled by men. Maybe your fear of straight guys is from just observing society.

Jon you and I are on precisely the same page.

Now then. What to do about it! Thanks for your keen observations.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
As a straight guy, I would like to chime in on this. I make it a point to decide if I like someone based on the person himself. I have gay friends, straight friends and friends of all races. However, I also have met some I cant stand. I try to be nice to everyone and respect people's right to live and be who they are/want to be. I am not perfect, sadly, I have a fellow student at school who told us he has HIV and this makes me very uncompfortable. I know how you can get it and all that, but I am freaked out by illnesses of all kinds and cant stand being in Hospitals or overly nasty places. I fell bad that I am afraid of his illness, and I know it is not rational, but I cant help it. I explained it to him and we still hang out, but I still feel wierd and guilty for felling wierd. LOL Man, I am messed up. My point is, if you are a good person, careing and respectful. That is all I need to know.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I've been wanting to get a good feel of your angst for a while now!

:rolleyes: and I thought you were such a good boy.

I have to get ready for the pub to watch the Lions (Rugby) match. This involves putting some pepper on my bum so I can spend the afternoon scratching my arse with my neanderthal str8 mates bonding our machismo over ten pints. Bet you're jealous :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have to get ready for the pub to watch the Lions (Rugby) match. This involves putting some pepper on my bum so I can spend the afternoon scratching my arse with my neanderthal str8 mates bonding our machismo over ten pints. Bet you're jealous :wink:

I am... that sound divine, I especially like the pepper on your ass part!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heterophobia.

I don't fear heteros. Even homophobic ones. Some heterosexuals either don't know alot about homosexuals...or they know but don't really care. But like any peeps with phobia-based prejudices...there is that irrational fear or maybe there isn't any fear---just a silent confidence that some can go abuse---psychological, emotionally and/or physically--another because they feel like they are entitled to.

I don't bother heterosexuals. It is the homophobic ones I have to watch out for. I am not afraid of them either.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
Just my take on this, Stronzo, but I think your ideas about basically about what feminists have been calling "patriarchy" for decades. Hetero males have tried to control things and people from the beginning of time. It's a huge issue that influences every country. For an example, I look at the elections in Iran, and the power structure is completely male, and most likely hetero. Most major religions are controlled by men. Maybe your fear of straight guys is from just observing society.

Ever hear of the "alpha male" ?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Hell I'm jealous!
I just want a feel of that pepper infused ass matey!:tongue:
C.B.:saevil:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<snip>

Lol, you've just reminded me of Cardiff's best gay bar of the late 70s/early 80s. It was only half gay, the other half was rugby players and fans. But the gents was on the rugby side, so you had to squeeze through them to get a piss. That helped break down my heterophobia! There never seemed to be any trouble between the two halves.

And yes, I am jealous. Though I thought it was their balls that straight men scratched mostly. Whilst farting and belching, of course. Oh, the joys of manly relaxing and bonding. :smile:

Last edited: