Heterosexual Prick Teases

i8all12inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is up with the disturbing trend for str8 men to offer their cocks up for veiwing to bi or gay men and constantly tease them to get them going, only to be cruel and mean and then show nothing at all? If you are going to talk to a guy who happens to be interested in your body... don;t promise something and then say Ha Ha Ha...was just foolin with you and I am never gonna show you anything....

Let the bashing of me now begin for saying this.. (and notice I did not include any of the men who did this but they know who they are!!!!)

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you, I wouldn't want a woman to do that to me. The only real reason they would have to do this is to disapoint someone which is a pretty mean thing to do. Or maybe the guy is bragging about how big he is but then doesn't want to show it because he was lieing.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Disturbing trend...?

Are you an example of the same 'kind' who pout and call women bitches because they post photo's (to 'tease' the Heteros) and then won't 'put out'?

If one can be 'got going' by a few pictures on a forum such as this, you may have issues that won't be resolved by it.:rolleyes:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being a straight male, I don't understand why someone would do that if they weren't interested in the male. I'm not going to post my pics to a gay male who is looking for someone, that's just wrong.

Maybe it's because I am secure sexually, maybe it's because I have gay friends too, or maybe it's that I have respect for ALL.

Anyone who bashes you for this thread needs a good long look in the acceptance mirror.

What makes the world the great place we live in is the diversity of all people. Color, nationality, race, creed, or sexual preference. Life's too short to hate on anyone in my book.

Kudos to you man!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's like waving a $20 in a bums face and then not giving it to him. It's uncalled for. It just builds up someones hopes and then shits on them.

i8all12inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
think you missed the point completely Dong and I have never called any feamle a bitch but thanks for playing our game... we have some lovely consolation prizes for you for attempting to play

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
think you missed the point completely Dong and I have never called any feamle a bitch but thanks for playing our game... we have some lovely consolation prizes for you for attempting to play

It wasn't an accusation, it was a question - (? at the end). By 'kind' you needed to think a little bit laterally to get the jist. Never mind.

It's OK, keep your prizes.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are plenty of jerks and players out there of all sexual orientations and genders. If this issue is becoming a real problem for you, maybe you should stick to gay/bi men for your meat-gazing prospects. Then again, a gay or bi man could have just as easily done what you described ...

i8all12inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well the first one did invite me then 30 minutes later said he was joking, the second I had talked to quite a bit and had set up a speial rapport with and again made the invitaation and then promptly left... when I asked the next day said he was joking and never had any intention of doing such a thing..... the third also invited me to get to know him better and then laughed and said hahahaha... so you take it from there.....one of the three I initiated after many friendly banters before ( and very many innuendos...so it wasn't like out of the blue ) and the other two were initiated by others....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Real Men of any type don't do this. I suspect they aren't really straight anyway.

I agree. Or insecure about their sexuality. Maybe they are only pretending to be big too.

The internet isn't ideal anyway. It's easier to lie and you can tell bigger lies on the internet due to its anonymity.

Yours,

Michael Jackson

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Avoid flirting online with straight men maybe? I think if this bothers you so much, you could try and keep your online relationships or flirtations to 100% gay men, just a thought.

x
Honey

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it happens alot in adult bookstores where the str guys with huge cocks show it but then leave the gay guys or women alone to think why did he show and not let them have it??? teasing is cruel. alot of str guys will make women BEG for it. still cruel. life is far to weird to have huge cock guys teasing others like they are nothing but trash. my 2 cents.