whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heterosexual Questionnaire
1. What caused your heterosexuality?
Not sure. Just always have been.
2. When and how did you first decide you were heterosexual?
As a preschooler. I noticed good looking guys even as a three-year-old.
3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may outgrow?
Nope.
4. Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same gender?
Nope. Just don't want to have sex with them.
5. If you have never slept with a person of the same gender, how do you know you would not prefer that?
I just know.
6. If heterosexuality is normal, why are a majority of mental health patients heterosexual?
Because the majority of the population is hetero.
7. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexuality?
Not sure. I don't keep tabs on that.
8. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their sexual orientation?
I only want to seduce attractive men. :smile:
9. The great majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you really consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers and service providers?
But not ALL heterosexuals are child molesters.
10. How can you enjoy a fully satisfying sexual experience of deep emotional rapport with a person of the opposite gender, when the obvious physical, biological and temperamental differences are so vast? How can a man understand what sexually pleases a woman and vice versa?
The physical/biological differences are immaterial (except for during sex, when it feels good!), and I don't believe there are temperamental differences any more than the temperamental differences that may appear between ANY two people, same gender or not. (see my links in my sig...)
11. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?
Because it's fun!
12. Marriage receives a great deal of societal support, yet the divorce rate continues to increase. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
A variety of reasons.
13. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual like you?
If everyone was EXACTLY the kind of heterosexual I am, the human race would die out completely. Hetero, but do NOT want children and have been surgically sterilized.
14. A majority of criminals, welfare recipients, and other irresponsible or antisocial types are heterosexual. Why would anyone want to hire a heterosexual for a responsible position?
Not all welfare recipients are irresponsible or antisocial. They may be simply going through a rough time. Also, because the majority of the population is heterosexual.
15. Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own gender? Is that what makes them heterosexual?
Can't speak for any other heterosexuals, but in my case the answer is: Nope. Just don't want to have sex with them.
16. Why do you insist on making a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can't you just be what you are and keep it quiet?
I do pretty much keep it quiet. I'm not into PDA's or public sex or anything like that.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember getting this questionaire in my Human sexuality class in college. Its meant to open one's mind or give the perspective of gay people.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. What caused your heterosexuality?

I ate too many hot dogs as a child.

2. When and how did you first decide you were heterosexual?

I gave up chocolate for Lent when I was nine years old. Does that count?

3. Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may outgrow?

I grew big hair in the 80's... oh, you mean OUTGROW...

4. Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same gender?

In my case, it's probably fear of the SANE gender.

5. If you have never slept with a person of the same gender, how do you know you would not prefer that?

I have slept with people of the same gender many times. We just never had the inclination to do anything sexual.

6. If heterosexuality is normal, why are a majority of mental health patients heterosexual?

Because the majority of the population is heterosexual???

7. To whom have you disclosed your heterosexuality?

It's still a secret.

8. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their sexual orientation?

Perhaps it helps populate future generations.

9. The great majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you really consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers and service providers?

It's a lie! Children are taught by robots.

10. How can you enjoy a fully satisfying sexual experience of deep emotional rapport with a person of the opposite gender, when the obvious physical, biological and temperamental differences are so vast? How can a man understand what sexually pleases a woman and vice versa?

I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe because opposites attach... :tongue:

11. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

Freud told them to....