Heterosexual sex in the military

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gecko4lif, May 8, 2011.

1. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you went by the thread on here there is apparently gay sex around every corner but I dont really care since that isnt my thing. Im about to go into the air force with the full expectation of not getting laid the entire 4 years.

Realistically what kind of sexual environment will I be looking at?

2. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    However much you can get away with I'm sure.:cool:

3. ColoradoGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, I left the military over a decade ago, but I doubt much has changed. You're gonna' get laid as much as you want. Unless you get shipped off to a remote assignment on your first enlistment (doubtful) or you volunteer for the Chaplain Corps (based on your posts, also doubtful), you're going to be able to dip your wick with as much -- if not more -- frequency than you do as a civilian today.

I don't want to overstate this, but I got laid on my overnight trip to my MEPS center (and drunk) and although Basic Training was pretty dry, I got laid pretty often after that. In fact, when I was in OTS to get commissioned, I fucked one of my fellow Officer Trainees so often everybody assumed we were a couple before we started training. And she was fucking at least one other dude for part of the time we were there!

Three words for you, Gecko4lif, about hetero sex in the military: oh hell yes.

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Straight sex in the military... If I could list all of the places I would need my own thread.

Example: Guard duty at night out in the desert, a girl was walking her post, I was walking mine. We started talking, did a quickie in a port o potty. Didn't know her name, didn't really care.

A girl in communications and I were just hanging out, drinking shots and fucked behind the mess hall.

A friend's girl friend was totally pissed at him, had nasty revenge sex with me (so much anal I thought she'd never close back up).

This butch girl (she was bi) wanted some cock, we did it 2 or 3 times a week for a month straight before she got kicked out.

5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow really? That is surprising, I was expecting something like monastic sexually frustrated people waiting to cash in their leave so they can go buck wild with some civies. I hear wanking it is a court marshalable offense, which seems very excessive.

6. monel

Gold Member

I was in the aiforce. You'll have all the sex you want whether in uniform or civies. Plenty of horny females in the air force looking for horny male airmen. About the only time you'll have a problem is the six weeks of basic training. After that, the sky's the limit.

7. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow I feel much better now

8. BlkAthlete

BlkAthlete Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure about the Air Force, but in the Army you'll get so much pussy it's ridiculous. You'll find yourself fucking co-workers, best friends, etc. Civilians will be around on paydays to offer some pussy. Pussy will be the last thing you'll have to worry about.

Most likely you'll end up falling in love with one pussy and end up getting married.:mad:

9. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

anyoen knwo if this is the same for Uk military considering joining :D

10. barely8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been in the army for 6 years and there is all kinds of action you can get. The women in the military love to get laid as much as you do. I promise you that you'll find some chick that loves big dicks. Hell I got laid in the military more than my time in college.

11. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    How long was it before you had your first encounter?

12. ZGuy32

ZGuy32 New Member

very true not to mention all the civi women who are looking for a fit military guy to give it to them.

13. BlkAthlete

BlkAthlete Member

Albums:
    Basic training graduation night. The females will be just as horny as he males. Once you get your pass for the night, it's ON!:wink:

14. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    A tear just came to my eye :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted