% Hetro guys can fully penetrate?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by OhCanada, Mar 9, 2009.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

What percentage of the time can you fully penitrate (balls deep) while having vaginal sex? With my wife I used to be able penitrate maybe 70-80% of the time with out her becoming uncomfortable. Now it seems to be lower than 50%-maybe 40% or so. She had a child 9mo ago, but recovered very well and very quickly. I don't think we pushed it too far too fast and she seems back to normal now. I am quite large all around ( a solid 8 1/2 x 6 or so) but we use lots of lube and always prepare with plenty of forplay. Just curious what normal is.

2. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Any woman I've ever been with could handle it either 100 percent of the time or 0 percent of the time. I've never been with a woman who could sometimes handle it, sometimes not ... in my experience the vagina doesn't have much "give" in the length dimension. That said, I've never been with a woman who's had a child, which may be the key factor here.

Steve

3. feel thick

feel thick New Member

Don't know if I'm "normal" but with my 7 and 5, I have seldom had problems going deep to my balls. Helps when I fuck from the rear or in missionary position getting her legs up high and have her thrust with me. Thickness and a 7 incher is no problem, maybe a longer or thicker cock would give problems. This assumes a well fucked pussy, not a virgin. Vagina's expand with experience.
    Hope this helps.

4. D_Warthaughe Peeslit

I have had problems with the same woman being able to take more on certain days. I remember in our earlier days of dating I bottomed out a few times during doggie style causing pain. Later it seemed as though I could pound away to hearts content without an issue. Nothing really changed other than she got used to my size which sounds similar to yours. I did however always need to lube up before initial entry no matter how much warming up we did.

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never has been a problem.

Lube and plenty of pre-licking seems to resolve the issue of entry.

I hope this helps.

6. Love-it

Gold Member

When we first met I was able to fully penetrate my wife and then she began having problems with vaginal infections and pain during intercourse. For years we attributed it to "female problems". In the first 10 years there were occasions where I reached full depth, but gradually we had less and less sex because she complained about pain during intercourse. For the next 20 years intercourse was very rarely tried and always without success because of pain issues. It is only recently that we figured out that part of the problem was that I am about 7.5" x 6" and that was contributing to the problem. She started dilating her vagina and that has helped. After her hysterectomy her vagina is shorter and that is part of the current problem. We still can't achieve full penetration, we have come close on a few occasions in the last several years but then we quickly are back in the half-way if she is very relaxed and sometimes she will only let the head of my penis in and complains about pain. One interesting note is that she uses a vibrator on her clitoris and while it helps she may also have an orgasm and when her vagina starts to contract there is a lot of pressure on my penis and if she orgasms she can nearly push me out. I believe that part of the problem is psychological because of the years of painful intercourse she expects sex to hurt.

One morning she came into our bed and offered to let me try anal sex with her, she had been dilating her ass as well as her vagina, we carefully had successful anal sex. On some occasions she can fully relax and enjoy full penetration. But in the last 3 months she has not been able to relax enough so that we can enjoy anal sex.

Long story but the point is that there are many facets to a womans sexuality and as a couple you are in a temporary tight spot, patience and understanding are your best bets along with the realization that you are in this relationship for the long haul.

7. Booble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Truro Cornwall (UK) & I DON'T LET GUYS SEE MY CAM
    Verified:
    Photo
    My lady can only take the full length when in doggy position.

8. suineg

suineg New Member

My wife was able to handle my full length, but after two kids she doesn't want me more than half way in.

9. danwilke

danwilke New Member

Albums:
    Depends on position. I can bottom out in some positions and others no problem.

10. BS76

BS76 Active Member

Pretty much 100% of the time with my ex, even with the legs up or her knees to her chest, although that would make me bottom out most times. Her IUD fucking hurt me on more than one occasion.

There's been one or 2 in the past that couldn't take but maybe 3/4 of me though, but the rest seemed to take all of it just fine after getting into it.

11. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With my situations the more relaxed and longer duration we'd go the more they could take.

12. Section8

Section8 New Member

Albums:
    I'm 9 x 6.5 and I've only had one girl who could take all of it (It made sex so good!) I have found that most women can handle about 7.5-8 of me.

That can be really frustrating when you just want to go balls-deep, hence
    one of the reasons I'm here :)

13. str82fcuk

str82fcuk Member

Albums:
    Glasgow ... (formerly Johannesburg, Montreal)
    This is a very interesting topic even for me. But what are you straight guys talking about when you say 'bottom out'?

14. str82fcuk

str82fcuk Member

Albums:
    Glasgow ... (formerly Johannesburg, Montreal)
    :redface: Oh ok forget it. I figured it out. Sorry.

15. DoctorZZZ

DoctorZZZ Member

I can almost fully penetrate my gf, but she is very small and I'monly about 7" so perhaps I would with most women out there. I try not to go so deep as I can sometimes hit the end...which isnt so much fun for her.

16. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

I've had women I could fully penetrate every time in any position.

Women I could never go balls deep in in any position.

With my wife I can go balls deep almost all the time, but not always in most positions. But I can't go balls deep in doggy style without hurting her.

17. 5inchAussie

5inchAussie New Member

Albums:
    Fully in with 5" length, yes for sure, though the girth can take a bit of getting used to.

5" x 5"

18. blkcan

blkcan New Member

No problems yet so far.

19. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been able to go balls-deep with every woman I've been with. The women have been short and petite to tall and curvy, and all of them took all of me.
    I don't just slam it all the the way in there on the first stroke.
    Get the woman all worked up, use lube, and you'd be amazed at how much dick a woman can take.:wink:

20. omghormones

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm nearly 7", and none of the women I've been with could fully take it. They didn't say we were going too fast, or she wasn't ready... it was just too long and it hurt. It did get easier over time, but I'm waiting for that first wonderful time she can take it all. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted