% Hetro guys can fully penetrate?

Tyme_Paradox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After having a child, Sometimes we pull internal muscles and when they grow back, that are not the way they were before. Therefor having a guy trying to go "Deep" can press on them and cause pain. I know before I had my daughter, I could take upto a 9 inch guy, but now, I have some troubles with 7 inches now. Enless I have had a few drinks.

avarep

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife can and likes to take up to 8 inches. But at 8 inches she says she feels a little pain,which she says she kinda enjoys. Anyone hear that from their women - just a little pain is really good?

This is my exact same situation. I'm 8 inches. And.
My girlfriend often has a little pain even after just 4 or 5 inches in nearly every position with lube and foreplay. But after a little bit she is able to take it balls deep but has pain. Just depends on the day and what kind of sex we're having (rough, slow, etc).

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife can and likes to take up to 8 inches. But at 8 inches she says she feels a little pain,which she says she kinda enjoys. Anyone hear that from their women - just a little pain is really good?

Yes, but it's usually in that the pain is tolerable and not good per se. Usually it's because the cervix still has yet to shift out of the way. Once she gets turned on and the vaginal canal extends, the cervix should move out of the way. It just takes a bit of getting used to on the woman's part.