Hey! 26yo scottish guy

scotch_boy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone, 26 year old Scottish guy from Aberdeenshire here.

I've had this profile since I was 18 (I think) but I haven't used it at all. So I am pretty new experience wise with this.

Kinda came back to this site cause I recently bought a penis pump - more for pleasure than to grow but it is a nice side effect. haha. I'm now interested now to see what I can do with it gains wise. I'm 7 inches erect atm....
I don't have a monster like a lot of guys on here but its def a worker. haha

I'll get some pics up after the weekend. :)

So yeah i'm interested in chatting, pic swaps, advice etc. I think its best to take this site as it comes - so no expectations, but i'm happy to learn or have fun.

See ya!

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Kinda came back to this site cause I recently bought a penis pump - more for pleasure than to grow but it is a nice side effect. haha. I'm now interested now to see what I can do with it gains wise.

So yeah i'm interested in chatting, pic swaps, advice etc. I think its best to take this site as it comes - so no expectations, but i'm happy to learn or have fun.

See ya!
Welcome. Hopefully you'll also teach & share. You mention using a pump, there must be a thread you can add your input on the particular brand you have & your likes/dislikes about the model (or start a new thread0. Looking forward to some sharing photos after the weekend in your photo album be it of you, or your interests, or country, or the pump in question. We all like to learn here, but it works best when we all share something. :) If you just got the pump - you might start a blog to keep track of your use / growth results from it, I'd enjoy following that sort of data. Glad to have you, again - Welcome.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I've had this profile since I was 18 (I think) but I haven't used it at all. So I am pretty new experience wise with this.

Kinda came back to this site cause I recently bought a penis pump - more for pleasure than to grow but it is a nice side effect. haha. I'm now interested now to see what I can do with it gains wise. I'm 7 inches erect atm....

See ya!

Hello Scottish guy and welcome to the site. I bought a Bathmate penis pump a few years ago and used it everyday in the bath tub.i gained an inch in length and almost an inch in girth! Not everyone is as lucky as I was with regard to the results I got. I just wanted to fatten up my cock. It was fine like it wAs but I desired more girth and the end result was amazing 8 X 6.75! When I fuck my wife I always ask her if she feels like she has been fucked and reply is a firm yes. Then I ask her if she was fulfilled and get a firm YES! Lastly I'll ask her if she is satisfied and content with the cock that fucked her pussy and she always gives me a quick resounding yes. She always tells me how huge my cock is which makes me want to really pleasure her in every possible which I always try to do. Her pleasure always comes. Before mine. It all in knowing how to use what you have. She tells me that often and compliments me telling me that I do know how to use what I have and that she loves my cock. We have a wonderful relationship and love each other very much. I am a that she can handle and she often tells me that she would not want any more cock than what I have. Enjoy the site and feel free to talk to me anytime !

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

can i borrow that wonderful sentence of yours for my profile please hehehe... it matches my situation so well.
At 5.1in my dick is clearly average material but definitely a hard worker too... :rolleyes: