Hey... a new woman to the board

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heh... are there any other women here? Saw the first several introductions and they were all male. Of course you'd think there would be a lot of women on a site dedicated to well hung males. Anyway, just thought this would be an interesting site to be a part of. I'm located in Kansas, outside of Kansas City.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is is a call for attendance?

Present.

Check the womens issues forum for the highest estrogen concentration.
And keep a lookout for the pink shading in each poster's info column. That'd be us girls.

Welcome to the group, TMM.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
TattooedMamaMeg said:
Heh... are there any other women here? Saw the first several introductions and they were all male. Of course you'd think there would be a lot of women on a site dedicated to well hung males. Anyway, just thought this would be an interesting site to be a part of. I'm located in Kansas, outside of Kansas City.

Hey Meg.

The site does have a few ladies on it.. but it is really a giant sausage fest.:biggrin1:

Welcome to the group.

T

that_other_guy

Helllloooo & Welcome to the LPSG :smile: ... Won't you come and stay awhile :tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
that_other_guy said:
Won't you come and stay awhile :tongue:

Why does that greeting make me think of the line: "The call is coming from inside the house.." ? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Land of Psychos, Sociopaths, and their Genitals. :smile:

LargeinKC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay. It is a great site. Btw, I am also from KC. Glad to have another person from the area.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
Welcome..... Cough!:rolleyes:
Welcome aboard.
While there are a few women on this site (that i've Noticed....)
there are guys of all orientations, and, as I hope other straight guys like myself are , we (for the most part) are a unified "front" regardless of those orientations.
we don't usually flame each other, and we respect each others lifestyles.
I hope you like what you see on here , and trust me, there is a LOT to see... hope your eyes are ready ! :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TattooedMamaMeg said:
Geez! You guys are all so friendly! Thanks for the giant warm welcome. :) And yes, I've seen lots of what there is to see on here. ;)
Yes my dear you are indeed welcome Only having fun Nice pics:cool:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, and welcome to the club. There are women here but sometimes you have to know where to go (women's issues forum, etc. forum too). Just a warning, if you're going to accept PMs be prepared for lots of guys writing you to tell you their cock size and offer to show you pictures. And also be prepared to receive PMs that are form letters from guys casting a wide net. But I do hope you'll stick around as most of the people here, I think, are swell.