Hey all, from down below

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by paynethatstains, Apr 4, 2008.

1. paynethatstains

paynethatstains New Member

Well hello guys and girls,

I'm Vladmyr found this site while looking for a penis pump large enough for myself and more instructions on how to get best results etc. As most of the members propbably new before I did this is really hard to accomplish.

I'm 23 and My partner Siobhan (shibby for short) is 19 we are pretty crazy fun loving gothic ravers, we own our own clothing and design company and are about to buy a leather goods company. I'm well hung and my shib is very well stacked (she's a 14F in australian bra size) so we like girls that have small breasts to flirt with but of course anyone would be fun as we are both bi.

Anyways all of this has lead me to believe it's about time I take my company and use it for people like myself. I'm thinking about making cock rings, pumps etc for men like us and men that want to be like us. cause why make it so damn hard, it's taken me years to get to where i am now (11.5inches long, 3.5inch diameter and 7 inch sack drop) I hope this thread is allowed I would love some feed back. Also I intend to talk to the runners/owners of lpsg soon about this matter.

Peace in Darkness

Vladmyr

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey man welcome to the site! you should post a link to your clothing site (if you have one that is). thanks for posting and looking forward to further posts...heeheehee and maybe some pics? Una

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome and have fun.

4. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi! and Welcome!

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Children of the night. What music they make!

Welcome, Vlad.

6. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

G'Day Vladmyr and welcome to the board.

Yonkers.

Draft saved Draft deleted