hey all....Javyn here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Hmmm ... I've never seen a ruler marked in tenths of an inch. ??? But I see you found an interesting trick to do with your cock; it never would've occurred to me to use it to flatten a toothpaste tube! ;D Welcome aboard!

3. Imported

Gold Member

javyn: isn't it tenths of an inch? i don't know, all the little lines between the inches. hard to measure im shakey haha

4. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: [quote author=javyn link=board=meetgreet;num=1080080131;start=0#2 date=03/23/04 at 19:48:01]isn't it tenths of an inch?  i don't know, all the little lines between the inches.  hard to measure im shakey haha[/quote]

Rulers are marked in halves, quarters, eighths, and 16ths of an inch, not tenths.

This thread helps confirm a theory I have long had that most guys who report their penis measurements down to a "tenth" of an inch are really reading 16ths of an inch.

For practical purposes, I believe any increment smaller than a half--or, at most, a quarter--inch is pretty meaningless. (Of course, I recognize that's easy for me to say, and 1/8 of an inch might seem more important to someone with less than 88/8 inches in length.)

5. Imported

Gold Member

bradleeM: Beautiful cock, Javyn

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Nicely hung, Javyn. I'm glad you decide to meet and great. Welcome to ya, man. Have you ever been accused of having a "perfect" schlong? It looks like it to me! ::)

Luke

7. Imported

Gold Member

rockabilly_guy: Nice pics man! ;)

8. Imported

Gold Member

javyn: thanks guys! well, i'm not very popular with the ladies. being that i only weigh 110 to 115, and am 5'6. i guess they all asssume i dont have much in my pants or whatever. the only girls who dig me are jailbait, and tiny petite asian girls who get scared when i drop my pants. :(

9. jonb

Gold Member

LOL, Donk. Or 176/16?

My theory was that people were using the metric side: It's divided into centimeters and millimeters. Still, having 26.7 by 17.8 sounds impressive. LOL

One of the big problems is that there's no ASCII character for halves and quarters.

10. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Welcome to the board, you're not bad. Heck, your posts are interesting too. ;D

11. Imported

Gold Member

ygblkman: beautiful big dick Javyn.. very very nice :p

Draft saved Draft deleted