hey all....Javyn here

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm ... I've never seen a ruler marked in tenths of an inch. ??? But I see you found an interesting trick to do with your cock; it never would've occurred to me to use it to flatten a toothpaste tube! ;D Welcome aboard!

javyn: isn't it tenths of an inch? i don't know, all the little lines between the inches. hard to measure im shakey haha

Donk: [quote author=javyn link=board=meetgreet;num=1080080131;start=0#2 date=03/23/04 at 19:48:01]isn't it tenths of an inch?  i don't know, all the little lines between the inches.  hard to measure im shakey haha[/quote]

Rulers are marked in halves, quarters, eighths, and 16ths of an inch, not tenths.

This thread helps confirm a theory I have long had that most guys who report their penis measurements down to a "tenth" of an inch are really reading 16ths of an inch.

For practical purposes, I believe any increment smaller than a half--or, at most, a quarter--inch is pretty meaningless. (Of course, I recognize that's easy for me to say, and 1/8 of an inch might seem more important to someone with less than 88/8 inches in length.)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nicely hung, Javyn. I'm glad you decide to meet and great. Welcome to ya, man. Have you ever been accused of having a "perfect" schlong? It looks like it to me! ::)

Luke

javyn: thanks guys! well, i'm not very popular with the ladies. being that i only weigh 110 to 115, and am 5'6. i guess they all asssume i dont have much in my pants or whatever. the only girls who dig me are jailbait, and tiny petite asian girls who get scared when i drop my pants. :(

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
LOL, Donk. Or 176/16?

My theory was that people were using the metric side: It's divided into centimeters and millimeters. Still, having 26.7 by 17.8 sounds impressive. LOL

One of the big problems is that there's no ASCII character for halves and quarters.

ORCABOMBER: Welcome to the board, you're not bad. Heck, your posts are interesting too. ;D