Hey all, new guy here, 9x6

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We all like it!! Have you ever used a Prindle's chip can for a comparison to your size. Their can is exactly nine inches high---should match your nine inches exactly, too. Great pics, though!!!

bihungsac

Just Browsing
Media
I'm sorry but I think your lying...
A Pepsi can is... almost 5 inches..
My hand is 7 inches from wrist to tip of middle finger.
Your not 9 inches...
Nice, Kink! I thought this was a support group! I'm not feeling so supported by that one. You know, just because a guy has a huge cock doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings!

Anyway, thanks to all those who said nice things. It is very big, judging from the reaction from people who see it up close. Every woman who's ever seen it (40 or so) has said it was huge, and most say it's the biggest they've had. (They also moan and scream a lot when they get it inside them.)

As to whether it's 9x6, well, I'm not "lying" but here's the thing. I'm always confused about the measurement thing. Circumference is easy, and that's definitely 6" (plus a tad, but close enough). As to length, when I've measured (some years ago), it was about 8 on top from pelvis to tip, more like 9 from the bottom. So I would tell people it was 8. But since I've come out as bi a few years ago and started hooking up with guys, this is what I found out. I always got with guys who said they were hung (my preference). I always compare side by side (that's hot) and I'm always bigger. And here's the thing. If they say they're 8, I'm much bigger. If they say they're 7, I'm much much bigger. The final straw was a few months ago when I got with this guy who said he was 9.5x7. When I saw it up close, it was fucking huge. But when I put mine next to it, mine was the same length and a little bit thicker. So i decided I would starts saying I was 9. Trying to keep up with the Joneses, or the Johnsons I guess. Hope this clears things up for you, Kink.

By the way, it's "you're lying" not "your lying." But no one's perfect!

Thanks all for your nice notes!!

Love to all, including you, Kink. I gotta respect a woman who is so dedicated the the large penis.

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Nice, Kink! I thought this was a support group! I'm not feeling so supported by that one. You know, just because a guy has a huge cock doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings! .....
Hope this clears things up for you, Kink.

By the way, it's "you're lying" not "your lying." But no one's perfect!

Thanks all for your nice notes!!

Love to all, including you, Kink. I gotta respect a woman who is so dedicated the the large penis.

I'm sorry but I think your lying...
A Pepsi can is... almost 5 inches..
My hand is 7 inches from wrist to tip of middle finger.
Your not 9 inches...

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends? ---WAR,

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, your dick is obviously huge, and I would say a well-hung dick. But I don't think you have 9" length. Anyway, welcome to this support group !!!!!!!!