Hey all, new guy here, 9x6

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Sac,

The convention is to state your length as measured from the top. Lay your dick as parallel to the floor as you can and press the ruler down onto your cock. If you've got a huge curve, then it's probably more fair to lay a string along the roller coaster of your cock, mark it at the end, and measure the string's length. Wherever you are between seven and nine inches, you're still a good size. Welcome and stick around.

--Dee

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want support, it would be a good idea to first be honest. Not that I care, I just think its pretty funny to try and pass that off as 9 inches. Nice one Kink :wink:

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Exactly. Support has nothing to do with perpetuating inaccurate measurements. The obvious point is that you have a beautiful cock. Size is irrelevant. But to claim it is 9 inches (or even 8) begs closer examination of the last photo, where the length of your finger from knuckle to knuckle is half tha tof your cock. If your cock is 9 inches, that would make half of your finger 4 inches long, which is next to impossible. I have large hands, and that part of my finger measures two inches, at the most.

Again, not knocking your cock, bro, or your body, both of which look great. But I think you will do yourself a huge service if you learn to embrace it fro what it is. Asking us to believe it is 8-9 just defies logic and borders on insulting.

All the best and keep sharing it - great cock!