hey all new here

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
new here just seeing whats up and what goes on here. Always had a fascination with big dicks.....although im NOT gay.......just something about it im not sure....but anyways....i should be here a while... looking forward to it!

Media
NumberOne said:
new here just seeing whats up and what goes on here. Always had a fascination with big dicks.....although im NOT gay.......just something about it im not sure....but anyways....i should be here a while... looking forward to it!
You're entitled to enjoy what you enjoy without having to be labeled. Welcome to LPSG, and enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah...its weird having the fascination i guess...not sure where it came from....and its good to know im not the only one that enjoys the site without being labeled...never could i share this with my close friends :p

NumberOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bah, i am in no way gay, never had a gay experience nor do i want one...is just about the visual of seeing one....even my own :p I'm not a gay hater either... just not my choice

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome....There are alot of guy's here with really huge cock's... str8, bi, and gay....... No lables necessary..... Just men with really big cocks....to compare and admire.....Enjoy!!!!!:cool: