Hey all, newb question. Would love a little advice!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by StudentofLife, Aug 30, 2008.

1. StudentofLife

StudentofLife Member

Albums:
    Well, I've been reading a bit here and at thunders.

I'm starting a general beginners PE routine. Just jelqing and Kegels for now. I would like to add pumping though and I don't know if I've missed it while reading or not but I have not seen anywhere saying I should NOT do this when I'm just starting. Can I infact pump along with Jelq right away? after a month - 2?

About Pumping, At first I know it's more something that will expand you to your maximum for a short time after using it? Provided you also use some form of cock ring etc. Curious, if you then have intercourse will the penetration then cause that blood to be pushed out of your penis and therefore no benefit gained? Thanks all! Really cool ot be starting, even just from a research standpoint to see gains, lack of, whatever may happen.

Later!

2. seahorses

seahorses Member

As of yet, as far as I’m aware, no organised studies have been carried out to establish what interaction takes place between the various aspects of PE, generally. However, I personally don’t think there’s any detriment in incorporating and combining a range of practices. I now jelque, stretch and pump on a regular basis and over a long, long period have made significant gains. I may have maid better gains with a different regime, who’s to say, but I’ve made something and am happy with that plus I enjoy what I do. I don’t think it matters when you start mixing practices either; just err on the side of caution and don’t over do it. Forget about rushing to packing the tube straight away, I doubt you could do it anyway with out injury of some sort.
    With regard to the process of pumping; the tumescence is caused by the build up of lymph fluid and blood, but the ratio varies as not every guy reacts the same. The result will also depend on your state of arousal and how long you can stay erect while pumping. Having said that it’s not essential to be erect or even semi erect, but the only way you will find out which is best for you is to suck it and see, more or less the same as it is for most guys. However, research will also give you a better insight and for that I suggest you visit newart.com as well a thunders. Though cock rings my help maximise, to a degree, again they are not essential. The effect last longer each time you pump and the effect can be extended by gradually lengthening your pump sessions, but this is something you won’t want to try till you’re more experienced and you cock is used to being pumped. As for having sex; unless your involved in a particularly marathon encounter with lots going on, I doubt you’ll notice any difference in flacid size in terms of before and after.

#2 seahorses, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted