Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi Everyone!
A little about myself...
From SD
Love to take picture of penises, be they gay str8, large small or anywhere in between, so if you need pics, let me know. No strings attached.
Love to receive used briefs in the mail.
48 y.o. hairy bear.

Hit me up if interested.

Reactions: henry777

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Everyone!
A little about myself...
From SD
Love to take picture of penises, be they gay str8, large small or anywhere in between, so if you need pics, let me know. No strings attached.
48 y.o. hairy bear.

Hit me up if interested.
Hi there, love it when you tell it how it is, hope you get some used briefs in the post, awesome to put under the pillow....and dram about all sorts of cocks that might have been enclosed

Hi Everyone!
A little about myself...
From SD
48 y.o. hairy bear.

Hit me up if interested.

Geeze, I could have made a fortune in used undies.

Coktographer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
any particular wear you prefer, always fun squeezing into another guys well used briefs and adding a few touches, eben enjoyed some really good boxers...
I usually don't want to wear them, I prefer solid colors and I prefer briefs because they stay closer to the skin and are more fragrant and tasty. Solid colors because they show sweat and cum stains better.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually don't want to wear them, I prefer solid colors and I prefer briefs because they stay closer to the skin and are more fragrant and tasty. Solid colors because they show sweat and cum stains better.
White is to obvious for showing water and other markings, I do like the staining to be discreet, a thick cum stain in the ball sack, a skid mark and man drips on briefs are awesome, and if relatively fresh still retain some amazing flavours.... have spent many happy hours chewing on some brief crotch enjoying the fruit of the guys jacking