beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What Kind of Flower Are You? Quiz | This Garden Is Illegal

You Are a Snapdragon

snapdragon.jpg
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah I am the first to post I am a
Canna

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

Last edited:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I am a Daffodil

You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Daffodil

You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.
Me too :biggrin1:

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well today I am
You Are a Violet

violet.jpg
"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You Are a Daisy
daisy.jpg
"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are." :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Iris

"You are a very sensual person. You like to experience all the sights, smells, tastes and textures the world has to offer. Ordinary be damned, because you want to do it all."

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You Are a Snapdragon

snapdragon.jpg
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
YAAY!!

cristina69

Experimental Member
Media
I'm A Daffodil! =)