HEY, Anyone with a big cock ever try pumping

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried it twice and all I can say is WOW – my dick was insanely large. Like a big fucking salami, it wouldn’t fit in the girl I was with (and shes a nympho). LA Pumps has cylinders that are 12” plus long and plenty wide enough for anyone packing a serious dick too big for more standard penis toys.
I did get one hell of a blowjob before I rammed it up her ass - She was so fucking turned on, ass to mouth wasnt an issue. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell, I usually have to pump once a week, maybe, every 2nd, if I don't do much driving.

And, oh, god, the price of gas is ATROCIOUS!!!!

That, and if I forego the gas, I STILL have to pump the tires for my bike...

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thats a scary thought, my girlfriend says, " NOPE, NOT GONNA HAPPEN, NEVER, IF YOU DO I`M LEAVING." She says it`s too big as it is. WOW THOUGH, just think if i did, what do you think? Should i go for it anyways? ( giggle, giggle lol.)

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She says if i get a pump than i might as well leave and find another woman because she`s not gonna put it in her kitty after its been pumped up. She says i`m already big enough, that if i pumped it up it i would be monsterous, and thats just too much for her to handle.

lafever

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive done it a couple of times with an ex i had years ago. Damn i got frakishly massive. i was too big as it was for her but when i pulled the pump off and she saw how huge i got she went crazy. Took nearly an hour to get in her her but she LOVED it. havent done it since we split up though. got enough problems as it is normally. lol

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am thinking of starting that for shits and giggles...they have always intrigued me...

...OB

7inchgirth71

Sexy Member
Media
dang, guys, I am just average 6x 6-6.5 I have been pumping for a while off and on for nearly a year and I spent a month where almost every day I pumped for 10-20 minutes....I did not get a change in my girth.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She says if i get a pump than i might as well leave and find another woman because she`s not gonna put it in her kitty after its been pumped up. She says i`m already big enough, that if i pumped it up it i would be monsterous, and thats just too much for her to handle.

lafever

Get the pump and don't worry. Your cock wil return to it's "normal" size after a while. If you're having sex at night, pump in the morning; you can have the best of both worlds.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I tried it a few times awhile back. Had a 2.5 x 12 cylinder. Did not notice any increase whatsoever in length, and only a negligible (temporary) increase in girth.

Decided it wasn't worth the effort (or possible damage I could cause to myself).

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I bought one several years ago. I started with a medium sized tube and quickly filled it up. It became addictive and soon I was buying bigger and bigger tubes just to see how big it would get. When I tried to incorporate my oversized cock into my sex life it wouldn’t fit into any ones mouth. I love getting my cock sucked so I tossed all the tubes into a box in my basement.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
For me,the "novelty and charm" of pumping got old.

I grew to dislike the bloated, over-exaggerated look of a pumped penis and all the trouble it took to achieve it. I also recognized too, that a number of the big ones I admired in the internet pix were simply "pumped results" and not at all natural depictions of geniunely big penises.

I pumped for about six months or so during the early phases of my penis enlargement efforts back in 2001. I used an (expensive) electric pump and got my best permanent results in helping increase my flaccid size just a bit.

(Some) permanent girth enhancement is about all one can expect with pumping. And not all that much length improvement! But this all depends on just how long a guy wants to keep up a pumping regimen. It takes months and months and MONTHS of pumping to EVER achieve lasting girth improvement. It gets very discouraging...losing all that impressive "fatness" over just a few hours.

I guess the pumping "can be addictive" and it was for me...for awhile.
The pump I used incorporated penis AND scrotum pumping and I suffered an injury to my right testicle with a pumping mishap which at the time I didn't even feel necessarily. (I had a vacuum pressure problem which I couldn't even detect UNTIL it was too late.) My misfortune sent me to the doctor. My testicle swelling and scrotum bruising finally went down....after about three weeks! :eek: but I sure learned my lesson.

Aside from a man having to use a pump for impotency (yes, MDs sometimes write prescriptions for pumps for impotency) and that little bit of help to get started in Penis Enlargement....well, I'm not all that impressed to resort to a lot of pumping per se. IMO.? ---It's overrated.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if i got into that i might get addicted to it, do you not think i`m big enough?

lafever

longhorse9

Experimental Member
Media
Me and my girlfriends looooove it!!! I have been at it for a few years and have gotten great permanent results, my girth has become amazing, and I've gained over an inch and a half in length. But the GIRTH is what it's all about.
Here's a couple of pics. Look on xtube for my vids, search beercan thick donkey dick.

I just love the feeling of overstuffing my chick and seeing her eyes light up!!

Attachments

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tried it twice and all I can say is WOW – my dick was insanely large. Like a big fucking salami, it wouldn’t fit in the girl I was with (and shes a nympho). LA Pumps has cylinders that are 12” plus long and plenty wide enough for anyone packing a serious dick too big for more standard penis toys.
I did get one hell of a blowjob before I rammed it up her ass - She was so fucking turned on, ass to mouth wasnt an issue. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
:biggrin1: Hey Magnum10x2!
I have and do from time to time.
My doctor special ordered one for me to use from a pharmcal company.
They call it a VTU-1 system.
It cost me over $150.00 +...sure wish I had known about this LA pumps
with 12 inch cylinder.
I think my doc got to me by saying it had to be a special/custom order for my lenght and grith growth....yea right!
But, will say, it does work to get the blood into my penis....within 5-10 mins.
The drawbacks is when some females looked or see at me... they sometimes say, Aint no way brotha man you gettin all that in me.. I don't want you that bad..you got to go!
One female said to me, you a F-in freck with all that meat but I want to play with it to see you shot it off. I did.
But then she went and told some of her friends and partners of mine that my peter was so damn big, she could see why some women don't mess with me. She said my peter is like a damn elephant truck or third leg hangin between my legs
A male partner friend told me that she said this and laughs about it all the time.:redface: = Embrassing!
So I don't use the pump to often....but it's all good anyway...enjoy!
Be safe and be careful...it can do harm if not used properly or too much.:wink: