Hey Big Boy - Ever Been Told You're A Little Boy?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I quoth:

My girlfriend complains that my tackle is too small for her...She pokes fun at the size of my todger and slags it off, even though it's seven inches when erect...She said her past lovers were much better endowed...Is there any natural way to increase size?

Do women play these sorts of mind games? Or maybe the guy measured wrong/has a thin cock. What do you all think?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And I quoth:

My girlfriend complains that my tackle is too small for her...She pokes fun at the size of my todger and slags it off, even though it's seven inches when erect...She said her past lovers were much better endowed...Is there any natural way to increase size?

Do women play these sorts of mind games? Or maybe the guy measured wrong/has a thin cock. What do you all think?

I think you should give his girl a poke... big boy.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sounds like you have a real nice woman there. They say there's plenty more fish in the sea, if a woman calls you small at 7", shes not being perticularly nice in my opinion, throw her back and go fishing matey.

classact1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's only my opinion, and everyone has one, but isn't 7" average, or a little more? Most men I know think they're hung, and they measure up to a 6 on a good day. And as long as you know what to do with it, what's the problem anyway? Sounds like she may have her own issues to deal with.

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello

Sounds like the spam i get every day lol, there will be some girls how would do this but not many, i have never herd one say that stuff to others, though the more we let the media tell us this crap the worse its going to get, just look how girls have to "measure up" these days to all that media shit, and i' sure some even believe it too.

If a chick said that to me I'd say some thing like " if i wanted any lip from you I'd would of unzipped my fly", or " and yet you still manage to choke on it" or " yes we all have our down falls, i just wish yours weren't so obvious" or .....

mate get a new girl !

Thank You.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS this is a column from Dear Deidre/an agony aunt! And this hasn't happened to me. How could anyone call me small? :tongue:

I was just wondering if it had happened to anyone else and what they did or would do in such a situation.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a woman really told me that I'd either tell her to go to hell, and hunt for a bigger one, or I'd sit down and cry. I really don't know which I'd do first...

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's only my opinion, and everyone has one, but isn't 7" average, or a little more? Most men I know think they're hung, and they measure up to a 6 on a good day. And as long as you know what to do with it, what's the problem anyway? Sounds like she may have her own issues to deal with.

7" is small, there's millions that size, and bigger...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
7" is NOT small, by any measure.

4" or shorter = small
5" = below average
6" = average
7" = larger than average
8" = large
9" or longer = unusually large

Generally speaking

Two third of western males range between 5" to 7" the remaining third are either larger or smaller, meaning only one in six men is either seriously hung, or considered smaller than others. Considering extremely large wangs like the ones that show up on LPSG are proportionally rarer still.

That kinda means 80%+- of guys are about average and only 15%+- equalling roughly 7%-+ are large to extremely large and an equal 7%+- are small to smaller.

I sometime wonder if the big old monster hung guys on here really appreaciate what a statistical minority they really are.

Basically, at 7" you are more likly to find other guys are smaller than you, just as I at a modest 5" am more likley to find men are bigger than me.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
7" is NOT small, by any measure.

I sometime wonder if the big old monster hung guys on here really appreaciate what a statistical minority they really are.

I know 7" isn't small. I was being sarcastic. I can't imagine anybody with 7" having a problem with it. That whole dear Deidre column must be comedy.

Some of the guys here do realize their rareness, others don't. Some want you to think they are very special. Others want you to think those who aren't hung are in the minority just to belittle others. It's all about ego...

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
7" is small at this place because of what this place is, large penis support group.

But out in the real world, 7" is big and a little more hard to come by, just like the 8 and 9 inchers. You are more likely to run into a 5 or 6.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was never told i was small but i was left to believe i was.:wink:
i can take a hint. lol.
guys are always more expressive about it than females.
just what i noticed.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I quoth:
My girlfriend complains that my tackle is too small for her...She pokes fun at the size of my todger and slags it off, even though it's seven inches when erect...She said her past lovers were much better endowed...Is there any natural way to increase size? Do women play these sorts of mind games? Or maybe the guy measured wrong/has a thin cock. What do you all think?

That's just stupid! :mad: Seven inches is well above average. No, real women do not play games, nor do we insult the physical appearance of our lovers. If a guy has a thin cock why wouldn't she just call it a pencil dick? :confused:

Sounds like you have a real nice woman there. They say there's plenty more fish in the sea, if a woman calls you small at 7", shes not being perticularly nice in my opinion, throw her back and go fishing matey.
It's not a matter of not being nice it's a matter of her having limited sexual experience and no clue what average penis size is.

ROTFLMAO! Classact1979 you sound like me a year ago. :smile: Because the average penis size of my past lovers had been 7" I thought that was the average size penis. It's not. :redface: Six inches is not hung. :lmao: Average is 5.3" to 5.5" depending on which statistics you go by. So a 7" penis is bigger than average.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
That's just stupid! :mad: Seven inches is well above average. No, real women do not play games, nor do we insult the physical appearance of our lovers. If a guy has a thin cock why wouldn't she just call it a pencil dick? :confused:

It's not a matter of not being nice it's a matter of her having limited sexual experience and no clue what average penis size is.

ROTFLMAO! Classact1979 you sound like me a year ago. :smile: Because the average penis size of my past lovers had been 7" I thought that was the average size penis. It's not. :redface: Six inches is not hung. :lmao: Average is 5.3" to 5.5" depending on which statistics you go by. So a 7" penis is bigger than average.

Always nice to have confirmation from an honest woman, thanks for clearing the air.:wink: