Hey Big Boy - Ever Been Told You're A Little Boy?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No, its squishy and fake. Now back to the topic...

No one has called me small although there was one girl who would berate me constantly, luckily she was only a one-time deal, as it were. She had self esteem issues. Maybe the girlfriend in the aforementioned article 'belittled' her man to make herself feel better?

Its still fucked up though. Even calling a person with a small penis small is a low blow but at 7" its just mean lies.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one has called me small although there was one girl who would berate me constantly, luckily she was only a one-time deal, as it were. She had self esteem issues. Maybe the girlfriend in the aforementioned article 'belittled' her man to make herself feel better?

Its still fucked up though. Even calling a person with a small penis small is a low blow but at 7" its just mean lies.

Yes, mentioning anything about a small penis is indeed a low blow.

SLB, if anybody ever calls you small, send them to any eye doctor, before they hurt themselves.

That's just stupid! :mad: Seven inches is well above average. No, real women do not play games, nor do we insult the physical appearance of our lovers. If a guy has a thin cock why wouldn't she just call it a pencil dick? :confused:

There are plenty of females who do just this. No, they aren't "real" women.
However there are plenty of childish females, and males who play this hurtful game.

Interestingly, almost all opinions from people outside the U.S. list penis size as averaging higher. I don't know if the info floating around in other countries really is different. Maybe they just haven't seen the latest studies that list 5.3" to 5.5" as average. Most medical professionals here in the U.S. have given 5.3" as average for a few years now. I have always wondered why people from other countries still insist the average is 6-7".

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seven inches is not small.
Ditch the bitch, and find a nice, and loving girl.
Njqt, why call names at all? Why not just say"I'm not happy in our relationship,and I don't want to be with you."
Calling names, is "playing games",and that is just cruel and unnecessary. There isn't any need to call him "pencil dick,needle dick, or any name.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's indicative of a power imbalance in the relationship. Of course he isn't small, but he lets himself be told that and is likely bossed around in general so that his ego's killed and doesn't go hunting for anything else. She wears the pants and likes it. Mind-games all the way, and if you let yourself get into that sort of situation you deserve what you get - you might as well castrate yourself because a girl like that will chew you up and spit you out. That's why you have to exercise good judgement and know not to get in too deep when someone like this is involved.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was told I was small once... but she was playing right"? she was a virgin right? (thats what she said) anyways, why was she in tears from my small endowments.? And no, I wasn't trying to hurt her in any way. And just for the record she keep calling me for a while. ;0 refused to be with those kind of women... ( cuz, i think she wasnt a virgin at all

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been told by multiple women that I'm not big/big enough. Last time was just a few months ago. Whatever. Go buy a baseball bat, bitch.

C.J

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If she's ragging on you because of your size, which is nice and big, then she's a size queen. And no offense, this is just my opinion, she's not worth your time.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The amazingly wonderful Cigarbabe is right. DITCH THE BITCH!!

If a girl actually did that to me, and she was serious, I would consider the relationship over right then and there, but I wouldn't tell her as such. Just do a no call, no show, and let her figure it out for herself.

And I definitely would ditch the bitch and find a better one that's not into stupid, childish, high school head games.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Aww, thank you EagleCowboy!
I think in this society it's just shows how lazy we are, when we can't take a minute,to tell the person, nicelyifnottruthfully, howwearefeeling.
I thinkthepremiseis;"better to call names, than tell whats wrong".
Communication is key!
cigarbabe:saevil:

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I quoth:

My girlfriend complains that my tackle is too small for her...She pokes fun at the size of my todger and slags it off, even though it's seven inches when erect...She said her past lovers were much better endowed...Is there any natural way to increase size?

7 inches is a nice size,, definitly not small

Its all about how you two "fit" together,
so maybe she is just too big down there,
what kind of girl is she?
sounds like a total bitch!!!