Hey Bill OReilly

musclelust8: What's the scoop on Bill. Does he have a monster??

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by musclelust8@Oct 21 2004, 01:34 PM
What's the scoop on Bill. Does he have a monster??
[post=260564]Quoted post[/post]​

Who cares? He is such a disgusting and abhorent individual I think I would barf if I saw him with his pants down. And looking at him I can't imagine that his cock is anything other than a splotchy, wrinkly, lumpy zit-speckled, flesh-colored turd, whatever its size.

Reactions: mikey007

YoungNHung19: Sounds like Mr. Grasso is obviously jealous!!!! Besides, those pesky phone sexual harassement charges are bogus anyway, but you can think the liberal media (eg: CNN) for this one.

Reactions: core2020

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by YoungNHung19@Oct 21 2004, 02:53 PM
Sounds like Mr. Grasso is obviously jealous!!!! Besides, those pesky phone sexual harassement charges are bogus anyway, but you can think the liberal media (eg: CNN) for this one.
[post=260575]Quoted post[/post]​
You've got a lot to learn, kiddo. I couldn't give a shit about the phone sex charges but I am pretty sure that the so-called liberal midea had nothing to do with thelawsuit against Bill O'Reilly. and if you think that CNN is liberal then either you are so far to the right that you can't see straight or you have elevated your own ignorance to the status of a political philosophy.

And believe me, I am in no way jealous of Splotchy Bill O'Reilly. I'm not jealous of the hundreds of guys on this site, including yourself, who are more well-hung than I. I am extremely satisfied with my own big, not huge cock.

BetterThanAverage: Um, mistergrasso, ever heard of sarcasm?

xtrathickdick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds like Mr. Grasso is obviously jealous!!!!  Besides, those pesky phone sexual harassement charges are bogus anyway, but you can think the liberal media (eg: CNN) for this one.
[post=260575]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh how I feel for you. You are going to have a terrible shock when you go out in the world and find out just how sexually toxic the workplace is. I have seen enough crap in my life, from both men and women, to learn to never, never sit in judgment of anyone claiming they were sexually harassed or anyone accused of sexual harassment. This is a topic filled with pitfalls.

At 19, you cannot possibly know how much of this crap goes on at work. You are not mature enough to have an opinion on this topic. Write back to us in another 25 years. Maybe you'll have something interesting to say about the topic.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by BetterThanAverage@Oct 21 2004, 11:42 PM
Um, mistergrasso, ever heard of sarcasm?
[post=260643]Quoted post[/post]​
Actually, I thought my first post in this thread was rather amusing. And if you've ever read YoungNHung's political posts you might not think his post here was anything but sincere. But maybe his suggestion that I was jealous was made in jest. I don't know. If so than I laugh belatedly.

And YoungNHung19, try to open your mind and learn from the world around you. Fox News Channel is, by design, a right wing oppinion network. Most of the Republican talking points that you have read and digested are just that, talking points. They are put together to create an impression of john Kerry which in most cases is simply inaccuarate. The Democrats do the same about Bush, although they aren't actually as vicious and misleading. They would like them to be but Democrats have trouble as a group pulling that sort of thing off.

One thing I can tell you is that liberal bias in media is a myth. The media have many biases and in television that bias is usually about fame, advertising sales and ratings more than anything else. It is true that journalists(using the term loosely) in television probably have a liberal bias. But this tends to limit itself to social issues like civil rights, abortion, education funding etc. Makes sense because these are men and women of different races and sexualties whose careers are enabled by their educations. They also, for obvious reasons, are very concerned with protecting the Bill of Rights. On foreign affairs and issues of taxation and such, their oppinions are not necessarily all that liberal. Their biases are more than balanced by those of the corporations that own the networks. These are by definition corporate interests and tend to be very conservative.

Well, enough of that crap. But just so you know that my disgust at the thought of Bill O'Reilly's cock has nothing to do with his politics or age, I get a similar feeling of nausea when i think of liberal pin up boy Ben Affleck's peter. He just kind of creeps me out.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by dickprint@Oct 21 2004, 12:09 AM
Wouldn't it be funny as hell if audio tapes of Bill exist of him bragging about his endowment? :lol:
[post=260548]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL I've always been willing to bet Bill was kinda small. He has to have something to be so damn angry about. What I do know is, whatever his size, he clearly menstruates.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Oct 22 2004, 01:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Oct 22 2004, 01:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dickprint@Oct 21 2004, 12:09 AM
Wouldn&#39;t it be funny as hell if audio tapes of Bill exist of him bragging about his endowment?  :lol:
[post=260548]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL I&#39;ve always been willing to bet Bill was kinda small. He has to have something to be so damn angry about. What I do know is, whatever his size, he clearly menstruates.
[post=260657]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yes, and on a 24 hour cycle, no less.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by mistergrasso+Oct 22 2004, 01:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mistergrasso &#064; Oct 22 2004, 01:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Oct 22 2004, 01:39 AM
What I do know is, whatever his size, he clearly menstruates.
[post=260657]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, and on a 24 hour cycle, no less.
[post=260660]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Yep. He has more periods than a Hemingway novel.

YoungNHung19: No, BETTERTHANAVERAGE, mistergrasso has obviously never heard of sarcasm and strangely and without provocation turned this thread into a post about politics..??? Go figure. Anyway, sorry to break it to you xtrathickdick, but if I wait to post about this topic in 25 years, to put in simple...you will be dead by then, so you will obviously not be able to read it. Not being rude, just being real. Sorry you can&#39;t fathom the vast intelligence I have at such a young age but that&#39;s your problem.

BetterThanAverage: My bad, mistergrasso, :eek: and apologies. I&#39;m new here, and didn&#39;t think that the whippersnapper could POSSIBLY be serious. Boy, was I wrong. I was giving more credit than was due. Again, my apologies.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I just wanted to add, the funniest sexual harrassment case involving a politician involved Clarence Thomas. He was the head of the EEOC when it was happening. What&#39;s one of the EEOC&#39;s functions? Investigating sexual harrassment cases.