Hey boys .... do you prefer 'live' or 'vids/cam'

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_GustJoSood, Mar 1, 2010.

1. D_GustJoSood

D_GustJoSood New Member

Now that I have your attention, would you prefer having a real live babe sucking and doing all kinds of lovely nasties to your favorite body part(s) or would you prefer imagining it all with the use of a cam or video?

My ex wank could only get it up with pills and online vids and cams, but I'm a very hot and very sexual lady who adores sex in all regards. There is nothing I won't try, and I love it all. No holds bard, never enough, and I'm ready at a moment's notice.

Is something wrong with me or was it just that my wank got so caught up in the online thing that real life could never hold a candle to the imaginary online?

Is performance just that ... a performance, where you can never do it 'face to face' with a real girl, let alone one you might actually love? Or does your falling in love ruin it and the deal's off?

Just gotta know. :tongue::tongue:

PS - Did I mention that I am actually beautiful too? Nice body, big tits, tight pussy, and I like all of my openings explored.

2. D_Borin_A_Hole

D_Borin_A_Hole New Member

I think some guys enjoy that fantasy world quite a bit, maybe even to the point of only enjoying sex that way, but this is a very minimal percentage! I would bet that most guys would take a real girl on their dick over cams and vids any day of the week. I know I would!

3. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Live! I like to use all SIX senses!

4. D_GustJoSood

D_GustJoSood New Member

You make me feel so much better. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me. I was once told I was 'oversexed' but now being with this wank, he prefers his vids and online activities over me. It's been 2 years now and I have had no action at all. I'm heart broken. You sound normal and I thank you for your honesty.

5. D_GustJoSood

D_GustJoSood New Member

Your answer was helpful. I hope you're right. I think vids have their place, but not a complete diet of them. You know, he would never do the cam thing with me either; he just excluded me completely out of his sex life. Makes a girl feel very inferior and it gets you wondering after a while if something is wrong. But my last boyfriend and I were quite sexual, so I think this last one was just fixated on online things and not having to 'commit' to being face-to-face with a real person. Maybe he cannot stroke and talk at the same time! Thanks! You made my night.

6. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    with the right partner I would have sex all the time.
    I do like cams/videos because I really do not like hook ups and being single now i have become adicted to vids webcamming but i prefer the real thing when I can get it

7. BigDikkedGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love to do live and cams

8. Pitbull

Gold Member

Ain't nothing like the real thing baby.
    Ain't nothing like the real thing.

9. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll take the real thing over a video anytime, but when the real thing isn't available, a little visual inspiration isn't so bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted