"Hey, can I see your dick?"

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would never go up to a str8 friend of mine (or a gay one for that matter) and say “Can I see your dick?” And if I were goofball enough to do that I certainly have no expectation that he would actually do it. And that’s a friend. If I went up to a stranger and asked to see his dick I can only assume I’d get hit or at the very least watch him walk away as he mutters “pervert!”.

And yet I come on this site and there are more penises in my face than I can possibly look at. Half of them on str8 guys who know I’m looking and want me to comment. Many probably the same ones who would have hit me for asking.

What are we saying?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would never go up to a str8 friend of mine (or a gay one for that matter) and say “Can I see your dick?” And if I were goofball enough to do that I certainly have no expectation that he would actually do it. And that’s a friend. If I went up to a stranger and asked to see his dick I can only assume I’d get hit or at the very least watch him walk away as he mutters “pervert!”.

And yet I come on this site and there are more penises in my face than I can possibly look at. Half of them on str8 guys who know I’m looking and want me to comment. Many probably the same ones who would have hit me for asking.

What are we saying?

I love the site for just such a reason.

As men, str8 or gay, i feel we're socially not allowed to discuss our cocks with very few exemptions.

Here, you are just as welcome to look at mine and comment as i would be at yours, if you have welcomed me to do so.

I think men have a deep and inherent curiosity about the penis, our own and our own in comparison with little oppertunity to satisfy that curiosity usually for fear of social stigma.

Men i think are all in some way obsessed with size (frankly those who say they're not are talking bollocks or are too big for it to be an issue, lol)

And somtimes, we all just want to be reassured that we have a nice cock or even a cock another guy would be as proud of.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the regular man on the street isnt going to post his cock picz on here, the men and women on this site, for the most part, are open minded enough to do so. There is that occational dude on here who isnt and they usually dont last to long.

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was saying that we know much in human nature goes against ways we are taught to behave. But the internet is showing us this so clearly. And I was rejoicing for it. Rugby pup got it and further articulated. I was looking on this as a microcosm of the world outside. I think monster may be right though.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe wer'e saying "Hey! str8 guys! you know you love cock,and you want to really,really, look at, and lick my dick!"
Anyone gonna buy my notion?
No? Oh well,I thought I'd give it a shot!
Hi edmouse!
cigarbabe:saevil:

I come here for the educational content....................(cough)

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
what a question to ask someone. :p if it was asked of me, i'd either be horrified or way too shy. (depending on who asks. ;)) and i can't imagine asking someone that. i'm just too shy. if, oh lets say, Benjamin McKenzie from the OC came around (i'd be a total whore with him. seriously. i'd do all kinds of dirty things.) i still would be terrified of asking him something like that.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What are we saying?

I'll show you mine if I can see yours.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get that in the chat very often , sometimes is kinda annoying. Maybe is my fault because the name I choose. My name suggests a guy with atleast 10 inches.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the site for just such a reason.

As men, str8 or gay, i feel we're socially not allowed to discuss our cocks with very few exemptions.

Here, you are just as welcome to look at mine and comment as i would be at yours, if you have welcomed me to do so.

I think men have a deep and inherent curiosity about the penis, our own and our own in comparison with little oppertunity to satisfy that curiosity usually for fear of social stigma.

Men i think are all in some way obsessed with size (frankly those who say they're not are talking bollocks or are too big for it to be an issue, lol)

And somtimes, we all just want to be reassured that we have a nice cock or even a cock another guy would be as proud of.

fantastically worded Rugbypup, thank god there are starting to be places where the masses can actually start dealing with stuff too long repressed by ridiculous social pressures.

but common courtesy is still always in vogue, starin' around urinals to check out the other equipment is just a bit on the rude side in most venues

ryguyga80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would rather have someone ask than to do something creepy. Like today, I was at the Chick Fil A restroom and the urinal was a good ways away from the stall, but if you were leaving the stall, you would have a clear view of the urinal. I was at the urinal and some guy was in the stall. When he was done in there, he just sort of stood there at the door looking at me. I guess he thought I couldn't see (peripheral vision), but I could.

Instead of him being all stalker like, I would have much preferred for him to just ask to see it. Instead, he didn't let me make the decision of whether or not to show him. Hence, the violation.