Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, so I'm a virgin, right? I've "fooled around" with prolly a dozen or so guys before, but I've never done anal intercourse (and that's my definition of virgin/not virgin for gay folks, take it or leave it).

Every time I'm with a dude, the conversation always comes up "Well, are you a top or a bottom," and I'm an honest person so I almost always preface the answer with "I'm not sure since I've not tried either one, but I THINK...."

And they almost always laugh me out of bed since I'm 24 years old. I'm just a romantic idealist and have always thought I should wait until I find the "right" guy (doesn't have to be "the one" or "perfect," mind you) to try out the anal thing, but now I am starting to question if that's what I really want.

One dude, we'll call him John, said that if you've never done anal, it can be really awkward trying to figure out what to do, etc, etc. And while it would be cute for two young, niave boys who love each other to expirement with their bodies and figure it out together, the reality I know is that the "right" guy will likely have a lot more experience than I currently do.

I'm thinking about getting in some "anal practice" with someone since I don't have "Mr. Right" at the moment, and so I can be prepared for amazing sex when I do find him.

What do you guys think? Should I stick to my guns and stay a virgin for the course, or get the experience now while I'm still on the hunt?

Please discuss amongst yourselfs if you don't mind. :)

Thanks for your responses!

midmocomo83

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, who knew? You only get five minutes to edit the poll, so I guess there's not gonna be a poll for this thread. Woulda been cool. I can't figure out how to delete it and recreate, so here are the options I've come up with (that WOULD HAVE been in a poll.... grr!)

What's the best way to learn how to have sex?
  • Be a virgin when you find "the one," and learn with him... even if he has a lot more experience
  • Ask a trusted friend into the sack to show you the ropes, if you don't think it'll damage your relationship
  • Hook up with someone you don't know to get your practice in with a person that you're not all that tied to emotionally
  • (Other; please post your thoughts!)

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
better go with 2
if you try no. 3 it might become problematic as being penetrated tends to leave guys (and gals I'm told) feeling a little emotional lol

you could practice being top first just to get comfortable and gain confidence but if you want to be a really good top I suggest that you first learn for yourself how to enjoy orgasms by bottoming ... of course you will need a reasonably good top to help you with that

dealing with a virgin is a pretty daunting task but dont be discouraged because if you lay it out that clearly I'm sure you will eventually find someone near you who has enough patience and humour to slowly safely gently show you how it all works