Hey Everybody, Pecker's Having A Party!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a few hours away; but tomorrow April 24 Pecker will be turning 64. I mean his age, not the number of cartwheels he'll be doing or the number of pretty young ladies he will be kissing (Pecker isn't into men, so guys, you'll have to entertain yourselves). It's a BYOB&R (bring your own beverage/booze and reefer/refreshments) be sure to bring extra for those gate crashers (moi) who don't bring anything, other than a towel (for after the skinnydipping:smile:) and good greetings.

Yes, this year is special for Pecker as his age will be the reverse of his birthyear '46.

Notable people who share the day with him are Barbra Streisand, Shirley MacClaine, and that political man Richard M. Daley, who was 4 the day Pecker was born.

No birthday is complete without proper music, and here we have a tune which Pecker may have helped write several years ago in anticipation of this day- YouTube - When I'm Sixty-Four

So take a gander at his stats once more before Father Time, alters them and makes his 3 a 4, and while you're at it, ask him if he ever found my squirrel, Vida Blue- I last saw him heading south wearing a Virginia is for Studs t-shirt (it shrank in the wash).

Have a great day Pecker, enjoy it to the fullest!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy Birthday my friend. May you have many more. Enjoy your day. Thank you for all the hard work you do on here.:smile:

:birthday: to you.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Happy birthday, Pecker.
Don't do anything that I wouldn't do ... and you can decide how much, if anything, that rules out.:tongue:

Darling, in your case it rules out altogether all too much and if I were Pecker and were given that dictum, I should turn around and go home to bed.

Please, let the man have a little fun!