Hey Everybody, Pecker's Having A Party!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a few hours away; but tomorrow April 24 Pecker will be turning 64. I mean his age, not the number of cartwheels he'll be doing or the number of pretty young ladies he will be kissing (Pecker isn't into men, so guys, you'll have to entertain yourselves). It's a BYOB&R (bring your own beverage/booze and reefer/refreshments) be sure to bring extra for those gate crashers (moi) who don't bring anything, other than a towel (for after the skinnydipping:smile:) and good greetings.

Yes, this year is special for Pecker as his age will be the reverse of his birthyear '46.

Notable people who share the day with him are Barbra Streisand, Shirley MacClaine, and that political man Richard M. Daley, who was 4 the day Pecker was born.

No birthday is complete without proper music, and here we have a tune which Pecker may have helped write several years ago in anticipation of this day- YouTube - When I'm Sixty-Four

So take a gander at his stats once more before Father Time, alters them and makes his 3 a 4, and while you're at it, ask him if he ever found my squirrel, Vida Blue- I last saw him heading south wearing a Virginia is for Studs t-shirt (it shrank in the wash).

Have a great day Pecker, enjoy it to the fullest!
Shee-sixty four, eh? Might I congratulate him on looking just like his driver's license photo-unfortunately.

When do the festivities begin? The very hour dear Pecker blessed the outside world with his presence or is it an all day event?
Hey, if you want, you & I can go somewhere & lay out a proper greeting for old Peck, emphasis on the "lay"?:biggrin:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ya'll are hittin' the sauce a bit early eh? But then again, if you are on the other side of the planet it's already Pecker's, Viking_Uk's and my birthday. I am not sure how old Viking is, but today is my last day of my 20's. I'm totally looking forward to 30, 40 and beyond.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You mean you're not sweet sixteen anymore there, MR? Oh, my heart doth break, but not my hard on.:biggrin::naughty:

Its my 14th anniversary of my 16th birthday...howsabout that? I dont think i'd ever want to be 16 again. Roughest years were the teen years, maybe if i didn't have to attend school it would have been better.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya'll are hittin' the sauce a bit early eh? But then again, if you are on the other side of the planet it's already Pecker's, Viking_Uk's and my birthday. I am not sure how old Viking is, but today is my last day of my 20's. I'm totally looking forward to 30, 40 and beyond.

Happy birthday to you both. I'm a little closer in age to you than to Pecker. I hope you both have a great day.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its my 14th anniversary of my 16th birthday...howsabout that? I dont think i'd ever want to be 16 again. Roughest years were the teen years, maybe if i didn't have to attend school it would have been better.
Y' know, if there were girls like you in MY HS, I probably woulda never dropped out if only to see you everyday in class.:kiss: