Hey everybody.

Crash138

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey folks. I'm Paul and I'm a 23-year-old nursing student. I'm totally straight, but for some reason penises fascinate me. As such, I'm glad to be a participant in this fantastic website. I'm not hugely endowed but I figured I'd see how I compare anyway. I know I'm above the "average", according to studies. Anyway, I probably shouldn’t show my face in case I decide to run for congress some day.

Something odd about my cock is that it is a lot wider than it is thick, meaning that from the top it looks a lot larder than from the side. Is that normal? Also I have a lot of vascularity. Is that considered good or bad?

Please forgive the awful distorted cell phone picture; I loaned my friend my digital camera.

Attachments

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not hugely endowed but I figured I'd see how I compare anyway. I know I'm above the "average", according to studies.

Jesus, you have to talk to me more often, Paul. That's a pretty big dick ... not, to be sure, among the biggest here, but nice.

Also I have a lot of vascularity. Is that considered good or bad?

It's good stuff, Paul.
Like I say, you really need to talk to me more often.
Call 867-5309. When Jenny answers, ask for Rubi.:cool:

Edison

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Paul, It's time we sat down for that father/son talk now. You appear to be taking after your father.

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love that thick vein. your cock is hot too. send us more pics of that beauty. what a hot body too! I know eveyone here would love to see more of ALLl of your body. You are hard and tight show off that body for us. the GIRLS will love it. Us guys too

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Paul welcome to the site. That's a great sized cock man, with a nice big vein down it. Perfect size, probably: big enough for lots of stimulation but not too big to do any damage! Be proud of that wang!