Hey Everyone! Advice Welcome

mb789

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and that I'm glad there is such a board on the web. I myself am not especially hung, but my husband Matt is (it still feels weird to say that). We got married in massachusetts a few months ago and stumbled across this site yesterday. So anyone who has tips for guys trying to enjoy gifted lovers please pm, I'm still getting used to things.
-Marky

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
mark_bengston said:
I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and that I'm glad there is such a board on the web. I myself am not especially hung, but my husband Matt is (it still feels weird to say that). We got married in massachusetts a few months ago and stumbled across this site yesterday. So anyone who has tips for guys trying to enjoy gifted lovers please pm, I'm still getting used to things.
-Marky

Welcome mark, enjoy the forums:biggrin1:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mark_bengston said:
-Marky
Which one of you is the "old ball and chain"? Ha.
Don't be afraid to jump in to the Discussion Forum. There are all kinds of wonderful people here (and one or two cranks).

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mark_bengston said:
-Marky

Mark -

Many congratulations on the wedding!

As for the other...plenty of lube!