Hey everyone, i'm new!!!!

traysheeka: Hey everyone, I'm new!!! My name is Shica, i'm a female, 19 years of age, and I decided to join this site so I can learn more about the male life, how yall feel about certain things, of course penis size, which by the way, i'm not nor have i ever been a size queen, and just to see things from a male point of view, so WELCOME ME!!! ;D

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yo Shica, shouting love out to you. Welcome girl. Thanx for your comments to me too. I think you'll learn a lotta shyt on this site. I have so far. ;D

H8Monga: Shica! WELCOME! You have a boyfriend? If not I'm more than available! ;) (I think I like you already ;))

*She runs off... :-[*

traysheeka: Thanks yall for showin me some love so far!! If yall are wondering how i look, u can see a pic of me at profiles.yahoo.com/traysheeka , or at members.blackplanet.com/traysheeka !!!

To black10inches, fa sho, gotta show my peeps some love on da real, and to Chubby-Sexy, no, i'm single right now!! ;D and dont worry, i havent turned and ran away!!!! ;)

H8Monga: Hey Shica! Glad you stuck around :) Nice pic (went to Yahoo so far). Enjoying your summer down there in the Sunshine state?

will4564: hi im new aswell and young aswell 20 from the uk

H8Monga: Hello Will. Welcome! I hope you have fun while learnin'!