Hey everyone. :o)

Demonitron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all

First off, I have to say I don't have a large dick at all, it's about 5" at max, but my other half (Lorri) absolutely loves huge cock, which is what brings me here.

She would like to 1on1 cam on MSN with hung guys of around about 10" or so.

We've looked in other places to find cam partners, such as SecondLife, but they have so far either been assholes or lying about how big they were.

She's a BBW, so no big girl haters please, weighing about 260lbs, 5'10 tall with 36FF tits.

Please only genuine responses, with picture if possible. If you have a picture of your cock being measured, so we can see your not lying about how big it is, that would be the ideal.

She only has one guy to play with on cam at the moment, and he really isn't all that big, said he was 10" but looks more like 6-7", so she's a little disappointed.

Feel free to PM me if your interested, I really hope I can find her some hung guys to play with.

Paul

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome, do you watch, join in or just wank in the corner, whilst your missus is getting stuff by these big cocks?

Demonitron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I watch, but mostly let her play on her own, and wank off to her comments & descriptions...and if I'm lucky, her saying what she'd love to do to the big cock in question.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Paul