Hey everyone

MattPW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My name is Matt. I am 33 and married. My wife is 27. My wife is a swinger. She has a fuck buddy who has a large penis. We are not her to discuss that, but I am willing too. Really I am here to check out the health and such about my wife having a larger man consistently. I am not well endowed, so I have my concerns. Thank you.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matt, it's not clear to me just what your question is. If you mean will being fucked by a man with a big penis affect your wife's health, no--assuming he doesn't perform like a battering ram and injure her physically. If you mean will she contract some health-undermining STD--depends on whether her fuck buddy is disease-free. If you mean will the larger penis expand her vagina permanently to the point that your smaller member is not clasped tightly enough for successful intercourse, thus affecting all aspects your marriage--not really likely, especially if she is in good health and physically fit. It might be good insurance for her to perform kegel exercises regularly to help prevent such problems...and for you to do the same. -- But, that having been said, you actually appear down not-so-deep to be troubled (not surprisingly!) by your wife's extramarital affair, no matter how accepting you may want to seem on the surface. A frank, heart-to-heart discussion might be in order: Does your wife love you more than she loves her buddy's big cock...is there anything other than raw sex involved between the two? After all, she married you with, I'm assuming, full knowledge of your size. If a discussion (but not a violent confrontation) does not help, you might be well advised to consult a marriage counselor--again, assuming that the two of you sincerely want to stay together. ~~ A tough situation, friend--best of luck to you.

Last edited:

MattPW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are truly in love. I do not think the affair will effect our love. I am almost 100 percent, but there is no perfect affair. I am worried about her health, both damagaing her uteral area or stretching vagina too loose. I do not know a lot about the topic, so I am concerned.

MattPW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason, this post got moved to personal ads; however, we are not advertising for any lovers. Just introducing ourselves.

MattPW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone for welcoming us. My wife created an id too at TanyaBowles

Thanks again for the welcoming.