Hey Everyone

FleshlightKing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I would like to thank you for viewing this...it means alot. First of all, Id like to start off by saying that Im having a eonderful time here at The LPSG. My experience here has been one to remember.
I am a very nice person once you get to know me, I am very artistic considering the fact that I am a professional photographer. I am also very smart and fun to hang out with. I have recently created a group called " Techniques & Strategies" which is an all male group in which memeber of that group provide helpful techniques and strategies on how to do different stuff, Its going to be really neat reading everyones responces and seeing all the people bond and chat. Theres only one problem....No one has joined yet! Please join my group if you are interested. I would love to see you there! Also, Please feel free to check out my profile, I have some cool pictures and a nice video that Im about to upload.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY XD

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have recently created a group called " Techniques & Strategies" which is an all male group in which memeber of that group provide helpful techniques and strategies on how to do different stuff

Hint: you could probably be a little more specific. I'm still completely confused.

Welcome.