Hey everyone

glasgow1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everybody,
I joined the site yesterday and thought it would be rude not to introduce myself and upload some pics. I am a 20yr old guy from Glasgow in Scotland, and this is the first time ive ever put any pictures of myself on the net so I hope you like them!

glasgow1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't say i have... is the title taken literally in the song, or does it refer to the slang meaning of headbutting someone? Does anyone outside of Scotland know that's what it means here anyway...

Media
Hey everybody,
I joined the site yesterday and thought it would be rude not to introduce myself and upload some pics. I am a 20yr old guy from Glasgow in Scotland, and this is the first time ive ever put any pictures of myself on the net so I hope you like them!
What's under the kilt is worth asking the classic question of a Scotsman. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Welcome to the site, you Scottish lads seem to be a well endowed lot.
Does the kilt give it room to grow or do you need the kilt to give it room to swing?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does it refer to the slang meaning of headbutting someone? Does anyone outside of Scotland know that's what it means here anyway...
Welcome to lpsg.I think Mr Connolly has spread Glaswiegan slang around the world. :smile: