Hey Fellas, NEW HERE

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by heavynuttz, Feb 2, 2004.

1. heavynuttz

heavynuttz New Member

Albums:
    Hi fellow lpsg members, i'm a new member here, been cheking out the site for a while, but just now joining. Stats: 27 y/o male, black/hispanic/cherokee native american, 5'9", 165 lbs, brown eyes medium build, 48 inch chest, 32 inch waist, 8x6 cut, med low hangers
    Since I have introduced myself to the members, now i have a question.

Most of my life i've always felt that i was on the small size, i know that I am considered above average, bigger than most "AVERAGE" men in this country(USA) though not as big as most men on this site. I was molested when i was younger by a very LARGE endowed older cousin, i was 9 and he was 11, but he hung like a stallion, at least 8" hard and veryh thick. All of the sexual stuff started with him during a summer visit, he came to visit and stay the summer so i would have someone to play with around my age. The sexual stuff with him went on for the whole summer, as a result i grew up feeling vey much inferior to other men in the downstairs department, and based on what i would see in the lockerroom in jr high and high school i was below average. So finally my question. Do any of you think that my size inferiority complex was caused by this early childhood event? ??? Sorry for the long post, will be shorter next time, Thanks.

2. Imported

Gold Member

SoccerFreak: Hey man
    welcome to LPSG!!! :) anyway you're above average and bigger than most guys will ever get. And you said in the showers when you were younger, in HS everyone was bigger than you...well from what you say you are, must be the water thats making everyone so big in your town! LOL, anyway sorry to hear that you wer molested, did you ever tell anyone about your cousin? I hope you did, you shouldnt have kept that o yourself.

SoccerFreak

3. heavynuttz

heavynuttz New Member

Albums:
    Thank 4 making me feel welcome SoccerFreak! I did tell my mom, although she didn't find out until 5 years later.

4. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: Welcome Heavynutzz. Incest and Molestation is a very serious issue and I can't imagine anyone going through that and not have an issue of some sort.

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

heavy....

'Glad you've found us. :)

I don't believe any of us could give you a definitive answer as to whether your early life "experience" with your cousin set you off on the wrong foot or not regarding your difficulty accepting your size. I will go out on a limb here, and say it probably did. That experience at 9 years of age certainly didn't help!

Eighteen years have now past, and it's time to assess the facts: you are well-hung. I believe the problem is indeed more of a self-appraisal issue than questioning how you measure up to other men. Afterall, you are a good two+plus inches above average size. But, you may not (mentally?) be "where" you think you should be (or would like to be.) Thus, reality versus a mental illusion in other words. (A CRUEL, tormenting illusion).

This forum over time could help you with some of your sexual questions and other sexual concerns but I would urge you to begin cultivating some new directions into how you think about yourself. It sounds as though you were perhaps physically "behind the others" in h.s. lockerrooms. You may or may not have been. 'Seems THAT sceanario especially put some negative ideas into your mind which you've carried now well into adulthood. That kind of thinking is hard to "undo".

However, this very wrong mindset needs to be (and, MUST be reversed) if you're ever going to have more self esteem. I'm speaking from personal experience (and I'm twice your age). Don't wait until (like me!) you allow this mental hogwash to ruin your chances to enjoy life and go on to have meaningful relationships. I'm only "catching up" personally myself. What I'm (finally!) realizing is that I am way better off in the size department than I ever imagined and that even if were I not, there are still far many other attributes which make me desireable and worthy of being appreciated in life. I realize though, as men, our penis size DOES matter to us...some much more so than others for legitimate reasons brought forward in early life. Our backgrounds as boys can often greatly influence our ability to smoothly progress (emotionally) into manhood. It's almost effortless for some guys, horrible for others.

It's seems quite easy for me to "fire off" these words of advice here, but I grant you, it's much harder "to live" them and take responsible action. I've personally found that it takes screwing up every ounce of courage I have to go boldly forward with the notion "I'm okay"...REALLY okay right where I am!" Many would find my stats to be anything to doubt! But, I too, have had misconceptions all my life as to "where" I really should measure. I fell for the ole stereo-type that, being tall and thin, I should be "super-dooper" hung!

I hope this forum will, over time, allow you to sense that you're really in pretty good shape (in the size department) right now. Just be on guard though, to not be overwhelmed by what you read in the LPSG, either. There's always going to be someone else bigger than you. --That doesn't always mean he is BETTER than you. ;)

6. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Heavynuttz, Welcome to LPSG. I'm so sad to hear of your early life trauma. Please know that you are free to share with us. As you can tell from the responses, we listen and we care.

7. heavynuttz

heavynuttz New Member

Albums:
    Thankx to SoccerFreak, Hung Jordan, benderten2001 and tomarctus for your kind words, it really does help. My early childhood "experience" didn't help and on top of that i was both shorter and smaller(height and weight wise) than most guys my age, so this only seemed to add to my low self-esteem and feelings of genitalia inferiority, my self-esteem is much better than its used to be, but i still sometimes feel below average size wise, it will be a gradual process i suppose, but it is getting better! Thanks again for the replies, its nice to feel welcomed and viewed as an EQUAL, thanks again fellas.

8. Imported

Gold Member

tomarctus: Heavynuttz, I'm 5'4" and never felt any problems from it. In reality, there have been times when others were prejudiced because of my height but, fo some reason, it never bothered me.

Please be careful not to get the "LPSG Syndrome". That is where you feel very small compared to some members' posted sizes. Then you get all depressed and feel envious and inadequate. Trust me, I've been there. It isn't a good place to be.

To most people 8"x6" on a 5'9" man is considered big, big, big. There is no debate there. You and I want to be much bigger. Aside from properly done penis enlargement (PE) exercises or professionally done silicone implants it isn't going to happen. The most important thing is to practice accepting yourself and ultimately loving yourself, penis and all. No, it isn't easy and you will backstep more than once.

Here I am, a 5'4" guy with 6.8"x5.5" giving encouragement to a 5'9" guy with 8"x6". Can you see the irony?

Be gentle with yourself, and know that we care.

9. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I'm just a little curious there, heavynuttz; Did you ever feel compelled to more than just reveal your trauma with your cuz?

Because I know I'd want the sick bastard castrated for openers, and then a swift emasculation just for emphasis.

But that's just me.

As for the feeling of inadeqacy, well, you know, I wouldn't have sweated it with those stats you just listed up top there bro.

Trust me when I tell you; sometimes revealing if at all, irregardless of small,large,GARGANTUAN, phalluses in the privacy of HS lockerooms/showers can be uncomfortable because the reactions will differ. If you're small, you might get ridicule, if you're large, you'll get the cold shoulder.

10. heavynuttz

heavynuttz New Member

Albums:
    Hey Massivepkgofchuck,

I have yet to confront my cousin about the incident, i know that he is fully aware and remembers what happened, not sure if he know's how what happened affected me most of my life or if he even cares ???, we have never spoken about the molestation since it occurred. I still have a desire to confront him except we rarely see each other except at family gatherings, so i haven't been able to be alone with him to confront him about it, i would rather it be just us to keep down a lot of confusion and disruption in the family. Thanks 4 ur comments, i appreciate it.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Peckerboy: I agree you were traumatized, and not to diminish the impact of your experience, but the age difference of only 2 years between 2 young boys may not exactly constitute a molestation. If he had been a lot older, it would have been worse perhaps, and surely more perverted. I can tell you this much, for your own good, and not to preach at your, but you need to FORGIVE HIM! Even if he doesn't acknowledge what he did to you, just forgive him! As soon as you do that, if even in your heart, in the most free and complete way you are capable of, you will begin to feel tremendous relief, and a burden will have been lifted. But give him a break. He was only 11, even though to you I'm sure he seemed like 16 or 18. It was one immature boy showing off to another, to gain a little dominion over you, to show who's boss, to get some validation that he probably wasn't getting elsewhere, probably not from his dad or other boys. He wanted a reaction and he got one. A perverted way to gain attention, to be sure. His own insecuritied could have lead him to do it. He just wanted to make sure that at least someone, even a 9 year old cousin, would be sure to acknowledge his manhood and masculinity. It's unfortunate you were the target.
    For me, my only consolation for being a short, scrawny kid and still short adult was knowing that I didn't have a short dick! I'm not so huge myself, but in case you didn't know, you're bigger than about 99% of all men in the entire world! And that's not a number I pulled out a hat, that's hard, cold fact. Our next step out of our traumas is to BE MEN! And the means growing up and out of our insecurities, hangups, and the disconnectedness we all feel occasionally with our own masculinity. We can celebrate masculinity with or without a big dick. It can be easier with a big cock than a tiny one, of course, but doubts can remain. Banish them. Let's love ourselves for who we are, not just because of the size of our dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted