Hey Folks!

B-random

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Everyone,

I'm just a college guy that's about to graduate. I thought I'd join this group because it seems like a bunch of fun people that are open to talk about anything. And I have a few random questions and like shooting the breeze from time to time. I don't know what I should say/ what people care to know. But I just thought I'd say hi because it's the polite thing to do! God Bless!

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Everyone,

I'm just a college guy that's about to graduate. I thought I'd join this group because it seems like a bunch of fun people that are open to talk about anything. And I have a few random questions and like shooting the breeze from time to time. I don't know what I should say/ what people care to know. But I just thought I'd say hi because it's the polite thing to do! God Bless!

Hi B Random,

Welcome to the LPSG board.

Media
Hey Everyone,

Wishing you success and congratuations on your upcoming graduation! Wishing you great success and happiness in life. Sam