Hey from NEW ZEALAND .......

Carlosnz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thought i should introduce myself - been on this group for a couple of weeks - its awesome! OK so i love the pics haha - Im From New Zealand - 23 - Hung - have yahoo and msn - so hit me up if you are from NZ/Australia or wherever...........:biggrin1: Im down to swap pics/chat whatever.
If you're from the US - yes we have electricity, and we dont live in mudhuts......

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Carlosnz said:
yes we have electricity, and we dont live in mudhuts......
But you still listen to Kiri Te Kanawa the whole time while feeding your pet kiwis, right? :rolleyes:

Welcome to LPSG. :smile:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Carlosnz said:
If you're from the US - yes we have electricity, and we dont live in mudhuts......

Actually I have recently been growing my hair longer and it has been likened to a Maouri's hut so we do have something in common.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome!

Kiri Te Kanawe's cousin is a friend of mine when she was in the states. WHAT A VOICE. Kiri hated her because she was afraid she would steal the lime light.

Divas are like that, I guess.

But still, welcome!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Welcome, Carlos. I don't have electricity. I have to surf the net by candlelight.

Welcome, Carlos

Pecker--you have a coal burnin' computer, too?? I thought I was the only one....:biggrin1:

razlovescock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
davidjh7 said:
Welcome, Carlos

Pecker--you have a coal burnin' computer, too?? I thought I was the only one....:biggrin1:
Mine is run by gerbils on a wheel, when they're not erm...otherwise indisposed...moving along: welcome Carlos! :tongue: