Hey girls, what is your BIGGEST turn-off in guys?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by LACJohn, Jul 24, 2008.

1. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

Just wonderin'.

Hit me up with some answers.

I didnt see a thread like this in a couple pages so thought I'd start a new one.

2. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    one who doesn't want to work and take care of his grown responsibilities!!!!!! #1!!!!!!!

3. D_MarquisDeSodOff

D_MarquisDeSodOff Account Disabled

Not a woman, but I like men.
    I hate liars, just be yourself.
    Another is not wasting time, if you have a job to do, focus on it and get it done. If we need to be some place at a certain time, make sure you are ready on time. I guess thats called punctuality, but they are related.

4. wonderland

wonderland Member

A man who can't hold an intelligent conversation. I don't want to be serious all the time but if all he wants to talk about is sports or playstation I am not sticking around.

5. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Men who talk about themselves all the time. They shouldn't occupy more than 50% of the conversation. :rolleyes:

6. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    DITTO!!!

7. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Self-centered, helpless (cant YOU iron this?) yet controlling (you aren't showing your nipples like that out of this house!)
    "huh? what'd ya say?" "yeah I heard ya we need to talk blah blah blah"
    Road rage assholes who have something to prove on the highway. Great, let me out first.
    Drunken slobberers who cant find the toilet.

etc etc etc

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

a man who tries to make himself look like a man by belittling others

9. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Apathy. Or someone unwilling to take responsibility for their own life.

10. Kassokilleri2ff

You must have slim pickings, tons of guys are like that.

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Someone who doesn't bother listening and, worse still, talks over other people - I can't stand that.

That, and guys (or girls) who lack confidence. If you're not at least somewhat impressed by yourself why the hell should I be?

12. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh where to start....

Can't take care of themselves/can but would prefer I do everything for them.

An overly arrogant asshole of a man who believes himself to be the best thing since Christ himself (or maybe even better). (not saying confidence is bad...just don't be so into yourself that everyone is a loser when compared to you).

Can't hold an intelligent conversation/or too into the game/computer/gaming system to even realize there is someone else in the room with which to hold any sort of conversation other than grunting or asking for a beer.

Hmmm I think those 3 would be the biggest turn-offs to me and they're pretty much equal in my book.

13. Hugh G. Rection

I have read that the biggest turn off for a woman is wearing clothes that clash LOL

14. Runco

Runco New Member

Lack of ambition: I am not saying he has to strive to be the CEO of anything but if I am with a man and the relationship is permanent he has got to strive to do his best for us (me, him plus any kids we might have). This doesn't necessarily equate to money. It is more about setting the kind of example that I/any kids we have can look up to. If he is one of these slob along, bare minimum guys, he can forget it.

Lack of consideration: The guy who leaves skid marks in the toilet or pees on the floor and doesn't clean up after himself and then expects me to find him desirable...he needs a mother, not a wife/partner.

Lack of communication: A guy who will go for days on end without talking to me and then expect to get laid when he wants it is treating the woman in his life like a blow up doll. No thanks.

A man who isn't a man: A woman should not have bigger bollocks than a man. I am not looking for a thug or a gangsta but a guy must be able to assert himself when he has to so that people don't take the piss out of him. If he cannot respect himself enough not to let others step all over him, why should I? I would not feel safe with a guy like that.

Dopeheads/boozers: Enough said.

15. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

Thanks for your input...

nice guys should be added LOL

16. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Nice guys aren't a turnoff, it's the lack of confidence and self-defeatism that many nice guys have that's a turnoff.

17. Runco

Runco New Member

:confused: So are you saying that all nice guys lack confidence and suffer from self-defeatism? Because I don't believe that is true.

18. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Notice the word many, not all :wink:

In my experience, the nice guys that complain about women not liking them because they are nice guys do have lower confidence and are self-defeatist. The nice guys that don't have those problems don't complain . . and don't have those sort of problems with women.

#18 Tristessa, Jul 26, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  19. Runco

Runco New Member

I don't even think the word is 'many'. I think the right word is 'some' because I have met many, many nice guys who are confident and optimistic. And why shouldn't they be? They are usually the total package!

20. D_Kilkhampton Largehole

I think it's hard to draw a line here. So you like guys who talk big and think they're the man? I thought that was a turnoff for most women..
    I may not always have enough confidence but that doesn't mean I suffer from self-defeatism or would let others walk over me. I will always say my opinion and of course I respect myself, I mean how many guys would not even respect themselves? I just like to be modest. I hate to talk about myself to a woman, let alone talk big about myself.

Draft saved Draft deleted